Love Quest for a Servant Girl

Wooo thank you Parody scans for the great job.

I think in this Last chapter respond many questions about who is Nina ending up. I mean she thinks of herself as young and she know that she doesn’t want to get marry so early (I think she said she actually doesn’t want to get married) horray!

I love this webcomic 😍😍😍😘😘 thank you for the hard work

Thank you so much Parody scans for your hard work and effort u put in to this😊😊. i hope this two months pass fast cause i am obsessed with "I Became a Maid in a TL Novel". And i cant wait for season two, i wish in the next two days was the two months😭😭😭.

Thank you Parody scans for translating this wonderful manwha!!! I hope you and your team will be doing well in this 2 months! I can’t wait for the next season!!!

ThanK you so much a parody scans! Have a great rest! We'll all be happily waiting for your return soon for this project!

Uuuughhh now im rooting for alex! (That's his name, right?) He's just so cute, and he's already matured so much, and he's determined, and so sweet, and why can't he be the ml????? Dang iiiiit!! I really didn't want to get 2nd ml syndrome!!!

That was sooo good omfg. Istg She needs to end up with Alex like my heart cannot handle this !!! Gosh!!! I’m gonna go weep in a corner . Thanks Parody Scans for translating this ! I remember being so excited when you guys decided to pick this up. I wouldn’t be so happy rn if you hadn’t so my sincere,sincerely, sincere thanks!

My god, I'm rooting for you Aleeexx. Be safe.
Thank you so much for the mass release Parody Scans. Love it ❤❤❤

Thank you Parody Scans for the fantastic translation! Absolutely adore this series, Nina is an incredible protagonist and I actually became super invested in Alex during Season 1! Looking forward to an even better Season 2~ 💖

Aaahh this is soooo good. Be safe Alex and comeback for our Nina. Damn, can’t wait for 2 months. Imagine reading season 2 and they’re grown ups 😩

Users who are viewing this thread