Love Score - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Yuuji and Chise

Contributor
Going to follow this, though I'd be more interested in the depictions of simulations with a dismal compatibility score (under 30% compatibility).

Cool concept, although finding the one youre truly destined with an app is rly unnecessary, if you truly love someone then youre going to do as much as you can to be with the partner and although relationships are not always pefect as theres ups and downs in life, let yourself receive love and give love with your long life partner. Youre also going to miss alot of things and opportunities hooking up with someone even if its temporary. You may gain new friends that will last a lifetime or experience a heartbreak that is crucial to love. Atleast im talking about the real world.

Im guessing the mc will be successful with a girl with a low percentage because the mc truly loves the girl.

Fed-Kun's army
Idiot. He's an idiot. That first girl was perfect for him. What kind of relationship doesnt have a small amount of conflict? That same conflict causes you to grow and change as a person, and when you're that in love it makes things stronger as long as you work it out. (Plus all she wanted was for him to say he'd marry her one day, if that's your biggest problem then you're lucky. That app is fucking dumb to give that a mere 78 -- this is more Black Mirror-esque than I thought it would be)

This is like someone taking a hit in blackjack when they've got 20 and 3 aces are already showing.

Double-page supporter
As a wise Chad said once, the grass will be green as long as you water it. But I see where the author wants to go.

While some people can be happy as long as they receive a sliver of attention from the opposite sex, there are also people who aren't satisfied with just that. Their voids are simply bigger others.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow imagine how much privacy data used to calculate the compability, personal information, like, dislike, daily activities, search history, income, spending habits, location history, and possibily many more.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, so it's like that Black Mirror episode. Kinda cool. Kinda sad, too.

Dex-chan lover
Simps be like:
giphy.gif

Also I don't like how sinister the message about the first three being free is...

Contributor
Glad it's not just a fluff manga, it's better like this.

Can't wait to see one of the simulation with a horrible future.

Users who are viewing this thread