Love Thy Neighbor - Ch. 40.5 - Season 1 End - Author's note

Dex-chan lover
I lowkey had a small heartattack when i saw a .5 chapter months after the beginning of a hiatus, seeing as the last time i witnessed something like that, the series went unceremonially dead (I still miss you "Get out of my house"...).

Glad that this isnt the case here.

Por favor trazem o Mais rápido possível, já tem 2 capítulos da segunda temporada em lançamento

Dex-chan lover
I lowkey had a small heartattack when i saw a .5 chapter months after the beginning of a hiatus, seeing as the last time i witnessed something like that, the series went unceremonially dead (I still miss you "Get out of my house"...).

this is why I'm so worried about hateful lady, cuz it hasn't been updated in a year

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation (I see you Willow. I'm looking forward to what you have in store).

Dex-chan lover
this is why I'm so worried about hateful lady, cuz it hasn't been updated in a year
so i did look for that manhua and 5 days a go there was an note from some one saying they will be the new uploader for Hateful Lady Season 2! so take that as you will!

Dex-chan lover
Wow the sex scenes always did come out at the very first panel of first chapter

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you author for promising an even more outlandish plot and having us prepare for your wild ideas. Truly happy that this is still getting updated and Jaz is doing such a good job at updating.

Fed-Kun's army

Get out of my house was such a good series and I agree .5 chapters are scary since the end of stories like that one was so unexpected.

Users who are viewing this thread