Lust Geass - Vol. 5 Ch. 27

This guy is retarded! I'm done. The moment she appeared, he should have been suspicious. Especially after Zeper gave him that warning. Now I am actually hoping he loses EVERYTHING! Someone this stupid, this ruled by lust needs to be put through some hell to mature. Yes, I'm advocating an NTR ending. Not my personal preference, but in this series where the MC is just so stupid, it's well deserved.

So this new bitch was going to threaten him with the photo. Not a good idea if the guy you're threatening has to want to fuck you! 😒 But then again, this guy is brain dead. Considering he was about to fuck her by the end of the chapter if she let him. I was originally invested in this series for the plot, and I don't mean it ironically. Now I'm just waiting for it to end so I can see how he screws everything up. Really disappointed in the author.

Oh and why haven't any of the girls' jewels turned red yet? His girlfriend's was almost fully red so she could be freed from the contract. Did the author forget that? The MC has done more lewd stuff with the other 2 than with his girlfriend. So they should be close to voiding the contract. Or is the rate of redening divided between the number of partners he has? Either way, this needs to be explained.

@Digi-Lib Hey, as someone who mostly reads for the "plot" I am genuinely curious why all of you people that supposedly hate the mc and all the ntr stuff so much are still here after 20 chapters when it all started with Usui? Serious question because I really don't get it. There are people bitching about this stuff on every new chapter (especially the new raws) but I just don't get why these people haven't stopped reading after Usui's first blowjob in the toilet. Again, genuinely curious and I respect all of your opinions but I just don't get why ya'll can't just fuck off :D

@Toshinomato
Perhaps you shouldn't put everyone who criticize this series in the same category. I don't know why others who criticized the series is still here, but I was actually invested in the plot nonironically. My opinion of the story changed when the recent translation came out. Now I just see the mc as a brain dead moron so I'm no longer invested.

I'm now just watching to see how he screw things up even more for himself. I'm pretty sure I already answered your question in my initial comment. Don't know if you only partially read my comment before sending a reply or if this was a rhetorical question, but that's my reasoning. Also, if you can't take criticism of a series you blindly like, probably would be a good idea for you not to read comments on a public forum. Perhaps you should just look for an echo chamber where everyone shares your same views on everything for your own validation. I personally like reading different opinions on works of art. It's mentally stimulating and if their opinions are valid I am able to reevaluate my opinions. But I suppose not everyone is willing to do the same.

@Digi-Lib Thanks for the serious reply, that makes a lot of sense. There's just too many people on these sites that start insulting you the second you question them about their opinion which is what bothers me the most I think. I think what I was trying to get at with my previous question though: If you or other people really hate the mc or the ntr stuff that much, in my opinion you should have just dropped the thing forever ago, EVEN if you were invested in the plot.

why doesnt anybody just grab the phone and smash it? i'll never understand...

@Toshinomato Well, if you typically ask questions in the same manner you asked me, I can see why you would receive negativity. I already explained to you why I'm still reading it. And as I said; you shouldn't put everyone who criticise this series in the same category. Everyone has their own opinions and thought processes. If you don't like when people criticise art you enjoy, better to not read comments on public forums.

Dex-chan lover
How the hell every new girl is better than the glasses girl?

@tgot The cloud is powerful

Aggregator gang
I think she was only going to use the picture as something to look at before MC brought up the blackmail aspect. Anyways, MC is a hedonist pushover as usual, even the new girl acknowledges it. Hopefully it means some consequences are coming.

Dex-chan lover
This thing is like watching a trainwreck in slow motion. You know there is no way its gonna end well, but you just cant stop wondering how bad is it going to get before its over.

Fed-Kun's army
I am getting
School Days
vibes from this thing. Hopefully it does go to shit and heads start rolling :D

Dex-chan lover
oh man i never thought i will feel sorry for a FMC (rikka) getting cucked because i kinda like netori until now ( well hopefully she didn't cheat when she went to that trip, she kinda feel it okay after not doing it for so long )
edit: also MC is a loser and he is gonna lose it all...

@Digi-Lib You're right, I might have come off a bit rude in my first comment so apologies. But trust me, the people I'm talking about mostly behave like 12 year old idiots than can barely form a coherent sentence and can only throw around insults. Anyways, I don't plan on taking up any more of your time so have a good one.

Dex-chan lover
@boag remember that only counts with the girls under the curse. New girl isn't so she's free to go as far as she wants.

Users who are viewing this thread