Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
To infinity, and beyond.......yond.... yooooonnddd........yoooonnnddddddddd......

Ugh more often than not the fantasy nations that summon heroes from another world tend to be corrupted and not exactly "good". If I were the MC in such stories and turned out to be OP, I'd rather become anti-hero/anti-villain than a hero used by such nations as a tool. At least go to another nation that its political stance I'd approve to cooperate with, or carry out some revolutions or something...

Dex-chan lover
It's an isekai from one fantasy world to another? That's... different. I'm not sure I understand the point?

Dex-chan lover
@Shuzuchi been a month since you posted this comment, but here's the answer. The effects on the bag were a monster lure, and then a teleport back to the castle when the user dies. So they didn't really give him anything, since all that cash and supplies was coming back.

Dex-chan lover
This was interesting, but lost me at the infinite stats and all those extra skills. *sigh* another "quick buck" series.

Dex-chan lover
Rin2k Well it said it in the title after all and stories like these are made or broken not on stats but on the characters and interactions. Its like what i good superman comic is. You know superman is OP as hell and can beat his enemies, so you make sure all the interesting stuff is what comes of that power or the person they are.

Even with Kirito levels of power you can make a story good. Just don't try to make the MC struggle with enemies and have that be the conflict. The stats basically mean everything that can be solved with said stats is not what the true story is about.

Most stories are not about the MC losing fights anyway and many are still good. It just depends which this is. Is this a good story about the actions and people of this world and the MC or is this another Smartphone isekai...

Double-page supporter
I was wondering why they gave him a magic bag, all that money and weapons, when they were throwing him out.. But seeing the hidden magic on it makes sense. They sent him out there to die, and the bag had a teleport back to owner magic on it. He wouldnt of had a chance to spend the money.

Well he go fucked over, but one door closes, another opens..
and those maids were terrible lol. Its like when a girl goes on how she loves a guy, but then looks at his bank account and sees he has nothing, shes gone.... to the next guy.

This type of summoned hero is quite protective toward the one being summoned.

Once they appraised his status it shows as normal guy but once he leveled up, Boom! You are now on Satou's level!
Saved from the trouble of being send to the battlefield .

Double-page supporter
Level Up! Lv1 -> Lv2
Tutorial Complete.
Stat Lock Has Been Removed.

Infinite Stats. Goddamn.

Dex-chan lover
My god, beast-people who actually resemble animals and not just humans with cute animal features attached?

I want to see the "look how moral and not racist I am" trope subverted. I want to see a character who pats themselves on the back for being different from all the mean old racists and then it turns out the beings they're 'racist' against actually are just evil, monstrous or too alien to human values.

Double-page supporter
Oh, i get it. He got a lag and his game is 9999 ping that's why his lvl 1 looks normal lol.

Users who are viewing this thread