Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

This is so refreshing.
MC is a merchant from isekai world who is summoned to another isekai world as a hero.
The bag has additionally hidden magic that attracts monsters and returns to the owner's when MC dies, the sword is low quality, the forest air and water are polluted by dark magic. The king really wants to kill MC.
Purification and everyone was shocked.
Instant follow.
Thanks for the chapter.

@doukana684 Thank you for the translation, and don't mind people like trov who complain about a free translation, when you don't have to even attempt to translate the chapters. I was able to read the chapter fine, even with the mistakes.

Fed-Kun's army
@DouKana684
No one's perfect. That's where hardwork comes in. Either way, I took the time to point out some mistakes so take it to heart and learn from it.
@KageLycan
Stop kissing ass. I gave legit constructive criticism. What I said could be used to make huge improvements. Just because shit is free doesn't mean it's free from critique. Some constructive points here and there helps everyone but the hardheaded.

Great work on the chapter thank you very much! I am liking this manga haha I can help with the redrawing if you want?

Im so glad someone has picked this up for english translation. Ive had it bookmarked for ages waiting, because im not talented enough to do it myself (all I know is a little German). Thanks for the great work 😆

You know this makes a lot of sense. Why would your Lv1 stats be something different then what you had before being summoned? Having a skinny guy get summoned and arrive on the other side a big buff muscle boy would be weird.

Group Leader
@trov I definitely appreciate the constructive criticism. Since I only began scanlating like 2 weeks ago. My understanding of Japanese is decent, but not extraordinary to the point where I know it's exact meaning. Thank you for telling me my mistakes and I will keep them in mind as I continue translating this series. I'm on page 17/30

lol ok @trov it seems you don't know what's the difference between constructive and downright shitting on someone's efforts when you start with "the translation is pretty freaking bad"

Dex-chan lover
damn the god that give him that ability is kind.

trov's tone is just bad but he did give the solution/correct translation (not that i know if they r but seem more understandable/right)

Dex-chan lover
while the beginning is good, getting INFINITE on status is really pushing it hard
if its giving MC time to develop and overcome the hardship rather than insta OP
i would be impressed

but its too early to say anything, i should read it more before judging

Group Leader
@DouKana684
Some tips:
- Assuming you're using something like photoshop, set font type to be either "strong" or "smooth" using the drop down near the top of the menu, because it's looking very jaggy.
-Please, don't use "drop shadow" on text (unless the original Japanese text also had it in that look, but that's fairly rare). I see far too many manga scanlations make this mistake. Instead, use white "stroke", like you see in subtitles of anime or movies--they're done that way for easier reading...and more often than not, it's also the same way most manga text would have had it originally anyway.
- It'd be a good idea to use @Trov's corrections, because I did feel the dialogue was fairly stiff and weird in places while reading. Those corrections made for more sense.
- If possible, I suggest finding a Japanese-to-English proofreader who can check over any errors that don't match the original Japanese. Always good to have a second opinion.

Overall, it's not the greatest, but not the worst either that I've ever seen. Keep up the work. Lots of room for improvement 👍.

Concerning the complaints about criticisms in the comments: Here I am, complaining about those complaining about those complaining...yeah, you read that right.
I personally saw absolutely nothing wrong @Trov's comment, which offered very good construction criticism with corrections to boot. If anybody is offended by it, please seriously grow some thicker skin (you'll thank me later), because if you don't, you can either continue living in your little bubbles, or else I doubt you're going to last long on the internet, or in the real world for that matter. You people who are satisfied with just about anything no matter how low-rung, are just as annoying and bad at those who say "this manga is shit." but don't offer any suggestions/corrections/advice...etc, because you are reinforcing undesirable errs, and ultimately hindering improvement on the scanlators end by essentially saying "this is good enough". At the very least, those who bemoan offer more value to newbie scanlators by telling it as it is when they're left unsatisfied.

You would never go to a restaurant, eat the food, and say to the chef "The food wasn't great, and despite it not tasting very good, it was still very edible. I'd love to come here again on a regular basis because it's good enough. Thanks for going to all the trouble of cooking for me" ...No! Instead you'd normally leave a one star review, and the chef/owners can see all those 1 star ratings will know that they have to change for the better to improve, or else no other diners will ever come again to give them another chance, except the few that are satisfied with low quality. And inb4 those who say "Well, you didn't pay for the food." Me: You've missed the entire point!

Double-page supporter
@KageLycan Trov certainly started his criticism with some comments that certainly did not win him any friends, but if you even read past the first line of his comment, you'd see a detailed account of issues and proposed fixes. I think, rather, that it is you who does not understand what makes criticism "constructive".

Group Leader
@Harry_Dong My font type is already set to "smooth", I'm not sure why it looks jaggy. I will use white stroke next time, I just wanted to make the words look cooler, or I wanted to cover up my bad redraw in the background. I appreciate the correction from @trov , I will use them in the future if the manga ever revisits those mistakes. I don't think finding a japanese-english proofreader would be easy, I feel like you would have to pay for them and frankly I don't have the money to afford that.

Fed-Kun's army
Everyone in this manga has severe attention span issues, and acts on irrational non motives just to force the author's ends.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't main character basically a god? His stats are all ∞. His power should invoke cosmic horror in the denizens of that world.

Users who are viewing this thread