Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Group Leader
Going to predict that hero meets a bunch of demons, finds them to be pretty chill, turns out human kingdom is just a bunch of assholes, eventually has to fight the other hero for some reason, then the series gets axed and he lives happily ever after.

Dex-chan lover
Lucky for our mc the princess sees the truth of it all and is not blinded by arrogance like the king father.

And he became a living god just by reaching level 2.
Infinit of all stats is pretty much too OP.

@FlashGordan Well... Seing that the manga cover shows a beast kin waifu seems like a reasonable prediction to what you said. I also guessing the princess will be a potential waifu later on.

Thanks for translating this! Hope we may be able to read some more in the future! 😁

Group Leader
just saying but the quality isnt good might wanna reupload after fixing it

Fed-Kun's army
Kinda weird that the king gave him 100k gold and tried to kill him at the same time. But w/e I guess.

I know people tend to say this kind of story is way too mainstream, boring, copycat, and bla bla bla whatsoever.. I also realized that, but as a isekai lover, I don't really care about that tho, as long as I enjoy reading it. So looking forward for this series, hope its not disappointing.

Dex-chan lover
@Iheart My thoughts exactly. "It's too expensive dealing with the demon army right now" then proceeds to give 100k gold to someone that is about to die?

Dex-chan lover
The main saving grace here is that our MC (and probably the "hero" too) didn't originate from Japan, but from another different Isekai (hence he's already familiar with concepts like demi-humans and slavery system). Other unoriginal fluff like the "harem/easy life path" and "underpowered MC turns out to be OP" may dilute the enjoyment, but that "saving grace" alone could be worth the follow (at least for a sucker for anything Isekai like me).

@Iheart & @TokenOtaku the bag also had teleportation magic on it, so I think the plan was for the mc to die straight away and then TP the bag with all the stuff (minus the shitty weapons) back.

Fed-Kun's army
@Iheart

@TokenOtaku

Re-read the last few pages, the bag had a demon attractant, and a return to owner magic on it. All the money, the house, etc was a way to get the guy to go with the flow and not suspect anything. It was a trap to get him out of the kingdom and get rid of him without raising suspicions of anyone who might wonder what happened to him. Complete deniability of any wrong doing on the kings part as he could say that oh we gave him supplies to survive, its not our fault monsters bum rushed him. Meanwhile the bag with the supplies would get returned to the real owner who place those magics on it in the first place.

The plan was good since the first thing people would pull out of the bag would be a sword to defend against monsters, have the sword break on the first and the person couldn't run to the nearest town as it was a 20 day trip to the wilderness. At worst the house would get destroyed. No one suspected that the guy would get ultimate cheat powers at lvl 2 and be able to dispel the magics on the bag. If the manga follows the novel then ch 2 or 3 will show the king regretting putting that money in as he was expecting it back in his coffers.

Dex-chan lover
@FlashGordan as a guy who read the Web Novel what you say most is true, not sure the axed part is coming to town ...yet sins the last novel update was 6 months old >_>

Group Leader
mhhh i rememmber dropping this ... weird ...
mustve been the novel i guess

Users who are viewing this thread