Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

esp

A house and money is not a bad reparation for being abducted and abandoned in another world, at least by this genre's standard.

Dex-chan lover
How do you use 1/3 of infinity?
Can't he just do anything at all times without worring about anything?

Dex-chan lover
I already despise everyone in that country. The hero party is extra annoying.

Aggregator gang
Considering the hate for the royal family and the other citizens, the First Princess is showing genuine concern(assuming it is indeed genuine) and everyone else just got caught up in the moment regarding the other hero and simply forgot about Banaza. Once the maid realized he was still there she was mortified, and no one else aside from the king and that one cat woman has shown him any disrespect. Of course, things could turn out to be different, such as the Princess's concern not being sincere, but as of chapter one things aren't nearly as bad as they could be. At least Banaza hasn't been framed for rape and made out to be a criminal...yet.

Aggregator gang
It looked promising, not its just another one of the pile. What a joke.

Dex-chan lover
that bag is pretty cruel. you can't even ditch it. But I think the king may have realized his mistake. I hope he isn't ignorant of his power for long. I don't really care for that style

Fed-Kun's army
chotto matte

How the fuck can it take 1/3rd of his mana? Aren't his stats literally infinity?

Fed-Kun's army
I'm so going to despise this manga and its author if this is another pansy/wimpy mc who has no motivation to take revenge on that cunt of a king who tried to have him killed.

When tbe status say infinite but it say used 1/3 of his mana
Ah wait. It magic. Im wrong
GAME LOGIC

Yeah let's give the guy we want dead 100 00 gold coin, not one but several weapon with ornement....
Let's drag him 20 days to put him close to a dangerous forest and hope for the best (his death) and the lost of ressource...
Fucking stupid

Kill him or give him a simple soldier position or other.
Well other than that it's alright

Users who are viewing this thread