Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Fenris III

@bobios2 it only happens later on because she wants to get pregnant.
i hate the incestuous vibe the his daughter has, the author has some weird fetishes and made me quit the webnovel later on with his God horrible jokes. I like the manga more for now.[\spoiler]

@Cheshiremoose I can easily believe that.

Seems that the villains are really poorly written. I love the MC and the positive people. MC is too OP too easily, but I love the personality so far [as portrayed in the manga], just unhappy with the author's reliance on Slave magic.

Otherwise, like all the evil characters, from the kinda evil to the super evil are just ... bleh.

@zeroxjac I can agree with teh Oku-san / Wife thing. Those can easily be directly translatable. However the Danna-sama thing tho isn't such an easy translation. Danna-sama has more nuanced meaning that doesn't have any clear or direct cultural translation to English. You may think that Husband works, but tbh it doesn't quite fit in the context that Danna-same keeps getting used in the manga. Since the Danna-sama term sits better in the context of everything else, using Oku-san isn't too far a stretch. Again personally I'd prefer Wife in that context that is was used there.

Aggregator gang
@SirCuddleschmidt There are various ways to refer to a husband that can be used in different ways, the more approachable in this case could be "dear" or simply use his name since "honey" could sound weird in the context here present, but that "oku-san" out of nowhere and the continuous use of "danna-sama" is weird.

@ThunderaMaou
i remember them going at it quite a few times at this point, once when they first become a couple and again when they get to the town they're in (5 days straight iirc lol). I don't remember if it was the WN or LN tho, i dropped it around when the demon lord quits being the demon lord

Oh yea i almost forget.

He had to save this party yet again.

Always saving damsel in distress ya know?

Dex-chan lover
he is so damn nice to a monster that just tried to kill him... not that i hate it cause shes so cute

@Cheshiremoose

This is not gonna get better though. Just wait till they get to the later chapters where nothing from the light novel story makes sense anymore.

The anger will be real.

Dex-chan lover
People complaining about the web novel need to remember this (and all manga adaptations) are made from the light novel, not web novel. Web novels are made without an editor and light novels do have editors, editors who hopefully are capable of reigning in an author's more ... questionable ideas. It's not guaranteed of course, but it's more likely than not.

Users who are viewing this thread