Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Fenris III

Dex-chan lover
She looked really cute in this chapter. However, it still feels a little awkward since she tried to kill and eat the MC and the knights.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, where the heck is the chapter where MC screwed kemonomimi over and over 'til morning?? Aww and I really wanted to read that chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I'm disappointed. An all-female adventurer party surrounded NOT by burly rapegoblins, but by run-of-the-mill generic bloodthirsty monsters? SON, I AM DISAPPOINT

Dex-chan lover
At least the fake hero fucks a slut. 😁

I hope our MC will fuck his waifu soon!

Aggregator gang
Of course he met a only-women party just after leaving the city. Of course.

OOOHHH I remember reading this one a long time ago , now I wanna see how they made the dimensinal dominatrix rape spirit and the witch and the female knight x demon lord romance is sweet

Dex-chan lover
Its refreshing to see isekai romance manga with a male Mc not cucking himself at every opportunity

Code:
Can i have some spoilers? i don't know if i should waste my time reading this or just drop it.

@karoto94
they just fuck around their house and a bunch of people join them (the demon king included) and they basically just enjoy life. No harem bullshit either, which is a plus for me atleast.

Dex-chan lover
More girls? Please don't turn into a harem we want the wholesomeness to keep going.

Users who are viewing this thread