Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Fenris III

Pretty good translations. I don't know why you guys don't smooth out the grammar, but perhaps from years of translating you learn to ignore it, just like you sometimes do with years of manga reading.

Anyways, "oku-san" means wife.

can you stop with the weeb translation? use dear for the dude and wife instead of oku-san, it feels more natural and less weird.
You should try Wattpad for ultimate cringe, for me oku-san is somewhat acceptable cuz it's pretty subtle. Wattpad ppl be using "hai!" And "UwU" shits unbearable 💀

Eh Idm trash Isekai, it's atleast a fun read somewhat I just hope it doesn't get too trashy and dragged out 💀

Ahhhh the cliché "Let's bully the weak guy" routine. If they spent less time yapping their noise holes, the might be strong enough to back up all the shit coming out their mouth. :pepela:

Double-page supporter
can you stop with the weeb translation? use dear for the dude and wife instead of oku-san, it feels more natural and less weird.
ewwww yucky Japanese? in this yucky Japanese product? GET IT AWAY FROM ME OH MY GOD AHHHH

🤡

Users who are viewing this thread