Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Fenris III

Double-page supporter
Who ever created this world, left it before fixing its bugs and glitches. 90 lvl and not a single stat gain lol.

Mr adventurer, rank has no effect on courage and I can prove it. You are probably a C rank and I can already see pee stains on your pants, even though the battle hasn't even started!

Dex-chan lover
Awww, they're not going to bang for five straight days?

Also, the Blonde Hero's waifu appears!

Double-page supporter
man, these comments here are literal aids. this manga is great so far.

Dex-chan lover
They show the numbers but we don't know what they mean. We know the status of a normal human but the number increase does not seen to correlate with real hability. If a normal human has an attack value of 9, which I'm equating to strenght, how come someone with 999 atk doesn't brake everything he touch and his attacks doesn't have effects like destroying everthing around him?
A normal person agi is 6 then 999 agi should have the "hero" vanishing from the smallest movement. Having a 99 in all status should be more than enough to be able to destroy walls with the pink finger...
I get it is just the manga and all but it is just bad how it is being done... the guy with infinity atk should pulverize everything he tries to hold untill he get used to his strenght for example.

Dex-chan lover
@CheerTheDead
As far as we know 999 could be the maximum status one can get without any blessing and this hero blessing is to have max status from lvl 1. The problem is not his status not increasing but that he has learned no skill so far.

@unknownids
It is a good story and all but has various minor problems with the logic of the world, like how the status means nothing untill the author decides they do.

Dex-chan lover
@CheerTheDead
Assuming it was not by design. Like Dark Souls (overused example is overused) at first was full of bugs but the developers turned that into a characteristic of the game in later games so the game was flawed by design, it is still full of bugs but they are there because the developers wanted it to exist and not because of some code error.
Like I said, this guys blessing could be "max status at lvl 1, can't learn skills by levelling up" or some other variation.

Glad he formalized his marriage with Ferris, because it looks like he's about to add a bevy of beauties to his harem. Try as they might, though, I don't think Ferris will want them making puppies with her Banaza!

Dex-chan lover
Normally i woulf say what an asshole hero, but goven how asshole the country has been i guess it suit them

Fed-Kun's army
Everyone is criticizing the worldbuilding, but here I am just being glad how wholesome these two dorks relationship is lmao

Dex-chan lover
It took our boy 20 days to get to the forrest by carriage and the 4 knights are already back at the forrest after being teleported back
And they are in the forrest to fight the bears that the hero failed to kill
But the hero set out to kill them when they came back to the city
And the hero would also need 20+ days to get there with an army in tow
and 20+ days to get back

So basically what im saying is that they spend like 2 months in the city and its never mentioned
It just cuts to the next scene and fucking 80+ days have passed and nothing changed

And the whole marriage dynamic is super stupid but shes cute so ill let that slide

Their relationship is so cute but pacing is too fast... Is she really in love with him? Seems kinda forced....

Just thinking about it, isn't the relationship between the ml and the fl technically bestiality?

Users who are viewing this thread