Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Fenris III

Double-page supporter
I don’t understand the MC train of thought or plan. He doesn’t try to learn customs if this world n he puts himself in a position where people will find out his real identity. Should of changed his name n face n should avoid those 4other girls as much as possible.

How long has it been since he's been in this world? The Hero guy said he had been training for like a month, but I'm pretty sure everything happening with the MC was just a couple days right. Also I don't need to mention the shade around the princess, right? I'm still kinda upset that this idiot apparently doesn't know what an infinity symbol is, but the girl is cute, so I'll keep reading.

Fed-Kun's army
It seems a little odd that people are complaining about the geography and timing.

1) MC gets sent waaaaay up north to the Forest of Delavaza.
2) Fake hero gets sent to the south forest.
3) MC discovers he can teleport. He goes back, picks up the ladies, then teleports back.
4) MC teleports the 4 ladies BACK to the capital city. At this same moment, the fake Hero is getting his butt kicked by the demon bears in the forest to the south of the capital.
5) Fake Hero retreats and blames the loss on the soldiers. King then says that the soldiers need to train more. King realizes the fake Hero is a dud, but that they are stuck with him due to already convincing the public.

It seems to me that the timing and distances involved work. When they say “North Forest”, I’m sure that isn’t the same forest the MC purified because otherwise he would have killed the bears at the same time. Rather, I think it’s the north end of the forest to the south that the fake Hero went to.

Lmao wtf, suddenly Demon have emotions and shits? Not even five minutes passed this girl loves him enough to kill herself and her own race... Bruh

Dex-chan lover
Page 18 bottom left should be underestimate instead of overestimate right?

Dex-chan lover
@Z0mbieJr remember that the trip from the kingdom to the forest is a 20 day trip (in the beginning before he leveled up to level 2)

Dex-chan lover
So did the 4 girls that were saved not report about the fenrir to the guild? I mean the fenrir said that she is one of the diva of the demon lord. There should've been a subjugation team (most likely from the king himself with the hero leading the subjugation team) ready to head out then finds out that the mc is alive and he already "defeat" the fenrir but the hero is not convinced and got beaten by the mc and so on...

Double-page supporter
I hope they just keep staying together and don't give a shit about their surroundings

Fed-Kun's army
If youre here for your usual isekai action then this isnt the manga for you. People who will stay are staying for the husband/wife interactions.

This is such a generic and trash isekai manga but here I am, rereading it for the fifth time

Users who are viewing this thread