Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - The Demon "Hiya".

Fed-Kun's army
Wow they skipped some steps here, huh?

Not really a spoiler I guess, but
Originally MC changed his name after moving and Hiya couldn't find him because the name given was wrong. And she was originally just a demon of light and darkness magic, he's supposed to get that genesis magic from somewhere else

Fed-Kun's army
Idk the story of the LN, but I'm 99.9% sure that Hiya will be only screaming her name when she gets obliterated with magic.

Dex-chan lover
Not sure why the princess has to seek out the "true hero", considering the demon seems to be bringing herself right to him, thus making that particular problem solve itself.

Dex-chan lover
kill the criminal who put me in this disgrace
>doesn't immediately kill the one making the wish, since it's always partially their fault
Man, the genie getting soft nowadays.

aight, people are gonna die. Why don't they just not attack someone that doesn't threaten them... idiots

Dex-chan lover
Killed waifu... yeah... signed her death warrant right there.

Group Leader
So that last panel indicates that
the MC received Time Control magic with the learning of Light Genesis magic. I wonder if it's instant or more like Baccano's immortality where you can literally watch the blood and damaged flesh flow back into the body.

Oh the cliffhanger

Hope we get next chapter fast.

Thx for good work, tl’er.

Group Leader
Seemed like a forced situation of the wife trying to protect mc but cool either way next chapter is pure carnage hopefully xD

Fulio will smash Hiya 1000% pain through her face until she was unrecognizable

He will roast her like 🐖. Anyway, thanks for the update 😊

Users who are viewing this thread