Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - The Demon "Hiya".

Double-page supporter
Demon: You're unscathed by the genesis magic that humans cannot use huh?
MC: *Uses genesis magic*
Demon: Welp, I lost, peace out.
@mage_goo Technically the full wish is "Kill the criminal who put me in this disgrace. Kill the guy by the name Fulio." so by specifying the name, he covers his ass there.

the story here is from ln
dont worry.after this fulio will rewind time and after that he will beat hiya ass so other people cannot recognized her anymore

Dex-chan lover
Apparently, according to spoiler I've read elsewhere...
He remind time on Risu to negate the fatal wound.

Then he beat the shit out of Hiya, and make her his servant/slave.

After that Hiya started getting curious about sex after seeing Fulio and Risu's doing it.

And she proceed to take the next 'assassin' into pocket dimension for...'experiments'

Here's hoping that after he slaps the shit out of that genie he goes back to the castle and slaps the shit out of that fake hero.

This is why you clean up after yourself when you beat someone the first time. So that people don't die from your lack of decisiveness. Not making a choice is also a choice.

Dex-chan lover
Can we just all take a minute to remember how Hiya thot face was...cause we aren’t gonna see it the same way after he beat her to pulp

Oh damn... we are about to see a demon and "hero" be wiped clean from the face of the earth, and maybe more!

Dex-chan lover
Looks like that kingdom is saved, since the fulfillment of the wish hinges on Fulio dying.

Dex-chan lover
fuck!, if he actually goes berserk then that world is straight up FUCKED

"Kill the criminal who put me in this disgrace. Kill the guy by the name Fulio." I wonder if it can be interpreted as two wishes, so the demon stays a bit after the next wish, and when the guy tries to make the last wish, she's like "NOPE" just to see his face.

Dex-chan lover
I like how people are assuming he's willing to help, even after everything that's happened.

They'd be lucky if he only killed 90% of their people. Fulio is a generous god.

Dex-chan lover
. . .is it weird all I can see is Fulio doing "Big Bang Infinite Storm" against Hiya next chapter?

Dex-chan lover
"Oh no I can't heal her, if only I had magic that let me turn back time, huh?"

Users who are viewing this thread