Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Invasion

Aggregator gang
This is the funniest shit. Like beyond charlie brown levels of failure. Its like if charlie brown missed kicking the ball and flipped so hard he killed patty and broke his own neck in the process. Jesus Hero, GJ.

Dex-chan lover
I feel sorry for the princess, she's the only one with a brain

does the seal that hero open, connected to the stories about the power of the demon that were created by 4th demon king that was misused by the human?

I stand by previous statement, that the blonde "hero" must have been dropped as an infant.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Well Blondie really knows how to stick his foot into his mouth. Bad enough trying blackmail and robbing the treasury, but breaking a seal he doesn't know anything about? If there was a hero's weapon that could make him stronger it'd probably have been given to him already, assuming some previous hero didn't take said item and got killed in demon territory. That and there's usually a really good reason for something to be sealed away like it's cursed so in exchange for great power something really bad happens or continues to happen to wielder.

I kinda feel sad for the fake hero. Despite being a douche, he is trying his best. He's been sent to the front line, he grinded his level and didn't get anything.
Meanwhile MC just killed a slime... He could solve all problems but won't do it.

Dex-chan lover
A chapter proudly sponsored by
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FjWe31S_0g

The princess is the only wise human in the whole fking entirr royal
And mc only need 1/3 of his mana to do that large scale purification spell
Damn

Dex-chan lover
the demon lord just wanted some tea man

next chapter: mc finds that demon and becomes friends with it and happi ending

Users who are viewing this thread