Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Invasion

Dex-chan lover
the people from the magic kingdom in general have little to no brain. Also I hope that sword doesnt turn out to be a cute girl, it would be wasted on that hero.

Dex-chan lover
And when this demon of light and darkness or whatever meets the MC she'll say, "Oh, well I can't make you stronger than him so... see ya."

Double-page supporter
love how MC just leave like that...
he surely know that Demon King gonna come, and let them anger the Demon King....
"i won't kill you, but i don't have to save you"
then teleport away with style ~

Fed-Kun's army
It always angers me when people insult "idealism". Hey fucko, ideas are the literal foundation for why we do the things we do; you might be able to get what you want by being a cynical cunt, but you'll never keep it.

Dex-chan lover
@Necrokora the hero is the author's pet favorite it's fun to read up on what he is doing as time goes on.As for Hina
she's is just a big old bag of hentai

Dex-chan lover
@botodopo it said ALL mages, so it might be that the spell blindly sucks magic from all mages no matter who it is which is why the king is hesitant

Fed-Kun's army
Cool but... Why did he say where he would teleport before teleporting right in front of the enemy...? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Users who are viewing this thread