Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Dark Grand Mage Damarinasse

Dex-chan lover
Why did risu keep referring to the demon as him when its clearly a girl. Although later it says its both so I think "it" fits better.

is the wishing demon suppose to be male? cause i kept hearing in risus dialogue that she refers the wishing demon as a he

Dex-chan lover
Mass confusion in the comments over he that has tits.

"They" would be a good pronoun I think.

But more importantly... An intersex demon with godlike powers?
db7w984-f31ddfa5-3593-40ea-a108-88f14754ca2d.png

Double-page supporter
Do the scanlators not know the difference between "he" and "she" cause that demon is a female. Not even a futa, it's a full on female.

Dex-chan lover
@Reisen thing is in the LN author keep it neutral (which is what the manga is based on), the manga go neutral too refering to hiya as this "person" without any gender noun, but in the raw WN it go both ways, sometimes you see he and she, but the translator just kept the she for Hiya lol

Dex-chan lover
lol, that's a pretty fucking shitty sword that contains 2 characters who simply exist just to be beaten by MC.

i need LN spoiler .. MC's power seems too extreme for starter,.. will he actually meet an enemy that can fuck him up or it's just his allies that always getting beaten.. because that's kinda lame.

Dex-chan lover
@BuffSoul
I mean, the new categories in athletics argument is completely reasonable given how much evidence there is to support the claim of blatant unfairness.

This however, is another thing. In the WN, they are refereed to constantly as being a girl. Also, this doesn't seem like the kind of manga to launch a PC campaign. Most likely, they were not specified as being a specific gender in the wording, so the TL just defaulted to male.

Also, when someone looks female and is actually male, at least in manga, they almost always are called out for it immediately, with MC giving a shocked reaction. And they also usually have a flat chest unless they are padding it with something and/or a clear reason is given otherwise. Since none was given this time and no shocked reaction was shown, it is assumed female. Additionally, this world also does not seem to contain the advanced medical sciences needed to replicate and implant opposing gender characteristics. Meaning those boobs should be naturally grown, something a male cant normally do (unless they are "moobs", caused by being very overweight, which clearly is not the case here).

So I am pretty sure this is a simple case caused by a lack of clarity, and an assumption. I could be wrong, but at least in the WN, the wish demon is a she.

Contributor
@kamishiniyari No. Its shounen isekai, you should expect that there isn't going to be a true challenge anywhere down the line. Like, its the whole idea of having an OP MC, to have that "easy life" surrounded by beauties who cater to his every will and save the world on a whim.

Users who are viewing this thread