Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - True Strength

Dex-chan lover
So we're about to see him beat gods?
It looks like Hiya became a masochist without knowing it. See you all in April if the world's still intact.

Dex-chan lover
From this
wgk30M5.png
To this
H3wk0Wn.png
In just two chapters.
🙄

Dex-chan lover
@Halo
He went nuts on her because she harmed someone he cares about.
He also holds no grudges at all. So once she apologized and gave him her loyalty, his anger was done with.

Dex-chan lover
He finally was recognized as the true hero. But what to so with god like powers in a fantasy world? Be with wifu or travel dimensions and explore? Both I'd pick.

Dex-chan lover
Shit, it actually makes sense that he would possibly want to port back to his old world, having access to LITERALLY ALL OF THE MAGIC SYSTEM.

Waifu's a smart one.

I mean, if he can go back to his world, why not bring you, his wife with him? Just in case he might lose his power when he return, make sure to disguise or turn his wife into a normal-looking human if possible.

Duh, he can literally access to the magic system, nothing is impossible.

"Beyonders" Lol, sure is Marvel in here.

So is this implying that there are other beings with infinite power just like Fulio? Any Novel Readers here, does anything like that ever happen?

Dex-chan lover
Would be great if he did, and retain all his strength. That way he can save the non-humans from slavery.

Dex-chan lover
Nothing should stop him if he wants to return to his world and nothing should prevent him from bringing the waifu, the gang and the house along.
Now I wonder what more issues need to be dealt with in that world? Are we gonna deal with cosmic issues now seeing how godlike he becomes?

Dex-chan lover
that's when you say "muahahaha do you think, you can escape from my clutches?" and proceed to do the "delicioso"

Double-page supporter
Just bang and have kids already fam. Also why can't he just bring her along, I don't see the issues here

Dex-chan lover
@Riger
I understand that, but the whole transition took just two chapters and maybe a couple of hours time-wise.
Forget not holding grudges, the MC is a Jesus.

Dex-chan lover
sh shit thats a good question, if he can just use any magic and his power is at god lvls then he 100% should be able to use interdimensional travel

Users who are viewing this thread