Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - True Strength

Group Leader
@jimmyclear He could use time magic in the summoning chamber to watch the original attempt to summon him, and have Fem-Link follow the flow of the magic spell back to his world. Then he could just use his/her location as the target for a teleportation spell and move back and forth between worlds.

Dex-chan lover
@Mandeer
in the WN and LN they been having sex since pretty much after they first meet (around the time fulio defeat her and then they camp), and they have twins later on

Dex-chan lover
How wholesome, he just wants to be with his wife and live safely

Dex-chan lover
y16.png

You`re not the first one to rejected your own humanity and still lose

Dex-chan lover
she/he swallowed. Also, whenever they say his name, I keep thinking they're going to do a karate chop.

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1

Sounds nice, but even a Time Viewing would still be like fishing in an opening water. His original world would of already moved 1/2 light year away by now.

lol they removed every implications that Hiya will sexually torture her game. I'm not surpised though, since even at the beginning they removed the implications of Fulio and Risu having sex like rabbit on the WN/LN from the manga...

Double-page supporter
Of course he wont what the fuck!!!! Ooooooor he can even take her with him if he has that much power

Dex-chan lover
they really toned it down in the manga huh compared the WN, shame i was hopping for the scene where the princess tries to seduce him in front of his wife.

Dex-chan lover
@Halo
Read the littlebit of translated novel. He really IS like that. That scene is the only time I can remember him ever getting actually angry, and he was over it the next novel chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread