Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Negotiation.

Dex-chan lover
God damn, everything in this story sucks. Besides the main couple, they're the only thing carrying this entire series.

Dex-chan lover
Points for letting your wife join the conversation, minus points for ignoring her.

Dex-chan lover
This one is weird because I really like the main two and pretty much hate everyone else. I especially hate this fucking fake ass princess, at least the king is an honest piece of shit, Fulio should have just asked her if she would've come to apologize about their prior behavior if they didn't need his help, then tell her to get the fuuuuuuck out of his house

Ah yes throw him out and treat him like shit and once he is recognized as a powerful person ask them to do the job of a thousand soldiers

I know a lot of people are confused as to why he accepted the job, and it's because no matter how badly he was treated he doesn't want people to die. In this instance hes making sure both demons and humans avoid bloodshed by setting a barrier instead of taking direct action. It isn't that he disagrees with his wife, hes just too kindhearted to leave innocent people to die.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry I just don't get the hate for the princess, she wasn't the one who threw him out, and she's acting well within how a ruler at war would act. While her misleading the MC, can be considered bad, she also had no pure ill-intent behind what she did.

Dex-chan lover
The kingdom can go fuck itself, since nobody stepped in to even aid Fulio. Not even the supposedly 'good' princess. Fuck 'em.

The people, though, have done no evil. I'm glad he drew that line. He'll protect the people, because that's what he would have done anyway, but screw the war.

Dex-chan lover
her name discribe her personality very clear "cry" and "cryo" as in cold tears, she doesn't have heart

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
No taking sides....but for his part ensuring there is no bloodshed when he is concerned. And by concern , I mean not turning a blind eye to innocent peoples lives who have no stake in the war

I respect his desicion, probably a better way to handle it. But for now , I'm interested in how he would progress

What a shit series, why would he help the kingdom? As if the rest of the manga wasn't bad enough.

Users who are viewing this thread