Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - To Each, Their Wishes.

Demon king: lmao imma bounce bitches, suck the throne. While I chase after my girl in my homies house who married one of my loyal generals.

Yep demon king is a chill person 10/10 manga

Dex-chan lover
@Sucksation What @The_Fapper said in apparent response to you, but also - tbh the greatest threat to the demon world (MC) and the greatest chance for reconciliation (waifu options) both live in the house he just moved to. And not being bogged down with kingly duties (signing papers) means he can focus on the important bits (trying to keep MC from eradicating the demon race - and maybe some flirting).

Dex-chan lover
So I’m gonna assume the new demon king will attack the old one using cheap tricks. Thankfully he’s living with a god right now

Fed-Kun's army
There is literally nothing his brother can do as a demon lord since mc exists, not to mention that his brother most likely doesn’t have the experience to do the paperwork and stuff. Most likely the former demon lord will just walk in and reclaim the throne once everything’s messed up.

@Dethaw I agree, it's a pretty good move. He probably wants to let them do as they wish and fail because of the existence of mc since he cannot convince them that invasion is impossible unless they've experienced it themselves. Former Demon King is smart. (he's definitely wasn't doing this because he wants to get close to Barirossa)

I understand the mc is dense and all but wtf, he should at least be able to tell she's terrified of the demon lord.

Double-page supporter
DK is like:
"Fuck you ungrateful bastards.
If you want to get genocided by massive purification magic, be my fucking guests.
Meanwhile I was trying to get the one who can literally snap his fingers and erase all demons from existence to NOT erase all of you.
But whatever, go and fucking die, I'll take my loyal peeps with me.

Again and Again back to back I am stunned by the strength of non-wavering monogamy in this manga and also in another treasure "Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba Ii?".
This is true Isekai Perfection.Monogamy.

Users who are viewing this thread