Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - To Each, Their Wishes.

Dex-chan lover
I just discovered this series, and binged the whole thing in a few hours...now I can't wait for more!@#

Thank you for the chapter, I'm looking forward to your future releases! :D

Girl, I really like this manga. The monogamy and all, 10/10 y'all eheh. Binge reading this series was definitely worth it.

You know, it’s cool and all that the author is setting up the demon and fallen noble knight, but tbh I kind of wished that they’d focus less on that romance and just stick with HOW the fallen Nobel will resurrect her house, you know? We’ve seen her talk about it many times, but nothing really happened that showed her progressing, instead we just see her when the demon comes by. First thing that popped into my head was she could marry the Mc to rise her house, but then the demon was introduced. My issue is that, something big will have to happen if the both of them can be together and rise her house. Currently demons and humans are at war so yea.... less romance more progress for her character tbh.

I missed this when it was updated, so I'm really late, but I called it. I said a few chapters ago when the beginning of the coup was revealed that he's either going to lose or walk away from the throne, because he knows that the demons stand no chance as long as humanity can conjure purification magic at-will. The MC is functionally a war-ender, and courting him is the single most productive thing the demon army could ever possibly do. With him as an ally, they can't lose, and with him as an enemy, not only is victory impossible, but their outright extinction is inevitable.

They seem to be going out of their way to set up the MC as his own faction, pulling people from both the demon and human side into a third party neutral faction with him at it's center, and it's been pretty obvious from the start that the Demon King was going to be one of those people in that faction. If that is indeed what's going to happen, then he could only ever either lose or forfeit the fight, and forfeiting makes more sense; he has zero reason to fight his own people. They will quickly find out on their own what he already knows if they seriously press the war without him. They'll find out exactly why they can't win. The hardliners and idiots will die, the reasonable and intelligent demons will come looking for the Demon King. Likewise, I assume when the asshole king regains consciousness from knocking himself out helping with the kingdom's own purification ritual, he will probably overreact to everything that's happened and exile his daughter, sending the princess right into the MC's faction as well.

The longer this series goes on, the more the asshole characters are isolating themselves and setting themselves up to fail. The MC is going to be the last one standing in the end.

I kinda feel bad for the noble knight girl... this (former) demon lord is being shoved down her throat and while it was kinda funny the first time... yeah... no.

binge reading this series was a blast im looking forward to the next installment

@Zap- She's keeping more than what she had shown so far in the manga. You don't just dream of marrying your object of fear outta nowhere, after all (and not long after thinking to herself, that she too wanted a reliable man after envying the dynamic of MC and his wife). Even if she called the dream a nightmare and whatnot afterwards.
DK also wouldn't stop noticing her since the very beginning.
I believe this is just one of those moments that felt rushed and lacked explanation because this manga is an adaptation. I haven't read the source myself, but her dynamic with the demon king wasn't the only aspect that felt like deserving of further clarification in the first place.

Lol Gaeul cant have fun with the humans when he was the demon king so he relinquish his position nice move Gaeul

Fed-Kun's army
Pretty nice this is really indeed a Slice of life and now they're all neutral living in the same roof

Lol he’s totally prepping to marry spend more time with a certain human

demon king just crashing at his joint for a while cause he cant go home due to family issues

Users who are viewing this thread