Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - To Each, Their Wishes.

oh, I didn't expect to be surprised by this manga xD
Good on you ex-demon lord!

Dex-chan lover
Nanomachines, hon!
lK0cjg3.png

Also like everyone seems to be forgetting that the "present" demon lord now, has probably been "encouraged" by the bitxh next to him because of her own reasons.
Basically the whole thing just smells like the two top in the Demon army now just does not know what they do but just wanted power.

Also if I were DK I too would have retired there, much more important stuff to do, like being the ambassador to the mc so not all Demons gets erased as well as who would want to rule a kingdom when your orders gets ignored and people no longer believes in you. No way he could have avoided to not incur losses on the demon side after that.

Contributor
Gaeul threw away his kingship and left his kingdom in the name of pursuing love!

Now if only the princess too returns the throne to her corrupt father and leave the kingdom, then maybe the two sides can have an all out war while the MC and his friends who have nothing to do with the war just find a remote island somewhere and teleport there to finally live in peace.

Double-page supporter
You dare stand there and called me a king who's favouring the humans and spending time with them!!
Aight.....understandable, have a nice day(gutt punch as a goodbye).

Dex-chan lover
Glad he resign. His brother is much better than him even tho he's weaker. Demon should be violent and short tempered.

Dex-chan lover
Let's see how long it'll take for them to come back begging for him to take the throne.

Fed-Kun's army
lol that demon's name really is fufun i thought that was some sfx thing at first. now we have a second team rocket duo. plus i do not like how that blondie always get away in the end he must have some serious luck going for him.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly love how the duel went lmao. Shows that Gaeul is a ruler of the people, but we still get to see the younger brother get rekt. Hopefully Fufun will be the mastermind behind the throne of the younger brother so the demon kingdom doesn't fall apart in 2 days

Dex-chan lover
So... anger the 4 commanders of your army while booting out the leader who has saved the most lives and is actually the strongest by a long-shot?

Congrats on removing the knees and brains of your shiny new kingdom. It's totally going to work out (for the humans).

Fed-Kun's army
I was expecting glasses bitch to do some crazy poison shit or something to help dumbass baby brother win. I wasn't expecting him to just leave haha! His term as Demon King is going to be short lived though, right :ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread