Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - To Each, Their Wishes.

Dex-chan lover
Well the demon’s army is now royally screwed. Terrible leadership is the fastest way to self destruction. They’d probably lose to the humans now without the MC interfering (but as an added bonus they’ll probably piss off the mc in five seconds). It is pretty annoying that all this came to pass because the heavenly kings fell for an obvious trick and were subject to a stupid silencing spell. Clearly no one with a brain wants the idiot, weaker, but somehow more aggressive brother to be in charge. This all being the result of an misunderstanding, which will eventually have to get cleared up and won’t last, is pretty annoying. I’d have preferred if he handed the throne over to someone component and was able to leave the responsibilities of it and could permanently move on to the next stage of his life (he clearly wants a quiet life with the woman he loves like the MC).

This is just going to be an annoying little arc that propagates idiot moves by the new leadership to make more artificial conflict for the OP mc that can solve anything in seconds. I’m still pissed that the former hero hasn’t been brutally murdered yet and has been instead given a woman that honestly loves him despite his many, many evil deeds (as if mass murders, near world enders, and just straight up jerks deserve a redemption arc (well a “well, I guess I’m good now” arc)).

Fed-Kun's army
Demon kings throws Demon king title away for some booty? (this case treasure and booty) Respect.

Dex-chan lover
Gaeul made the right choice, why be a leader if no one wants to follow you?

@CptHornSwoggle
I mean with our MC around, winning the war against humans is impossible. Gaul’s not stupid or arrogant enough to keep trying and sacrificing his men. I don’t remember if he made a promise to our MC to not spill the beans but the new demon lord will find out soon enough why they can’t win. Though, if he was smart and responsible, he shoulda just asked MC to come to his castle and show off a bit so they’ll know why the war is unwinnable.

Dex-chan lover
4 heavenly kings vote for brexit thinking it would never pass... surprised pikachu face

I hope everyone realizes that stepping down was a terrible decision with Yuigard being manipulated by the witch into aggressive expansion of the demon state.

Dex-chan lover
@BlueCatMage : I mean, the only two people who seem to realize Barb's internal scream don't feel like helping.
Ris is enjoying her suffering.
Uliminus is jealous about it.

@vidopnir : With Fulio around, it won't matter.
In fact this might ends up being seen as JUST AS PLANNED move by Gaeul down the line.
Instead of defeating one leader figure and leave the rest of the invasion faction to step back and plan a new strategy.
He let them all go nuts, to gather all of them for a big push into human territory only to get Fulio'd and clean them al up in one swoop.

Even more so because Gaeul is gonna be with Fulio, so many will take it as Fulio helping/following Gaeul's order.
"A king so wise he won a war without needing to exert his strength"

Users who are viewing this thread