Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 5 Ch. 22 - Luck and Misfortune.

A muscle brained idiot for a leader who only cares about how strong someone is and an extreme boot-licker for a 2nd in command and the cherry on top the whole Intelligence division is gone...yup the demon army is fcked I dont know how the 4 sub-leaders are gonna be able to salvage this situation long enough for the old king to come back

Dex-chan lover
the moron hero actually become quite a decent character in the future, even tough he still has a bad mindset, he really does care to the several girls that following him
i think everything he done is for the sake of increasing the life style of the girls, so i guess he kinda humbled in the end

@zz2000 Lmao that is great. They are definitely perfect as a team rocket comedy gag and we have plenty of different characters for them to get blasted off again lol. Thank you for for showing that to us!

Dex-chan lover
@weirdblackcat And judging from the source LN covers, he's still around and is a recurring character in all volumes. Like Team Rocket in Pokemon.

Aggregator gang
I say ,cover picture would be more accurate if she had her tits out

The lady is ready to start a family 😂. But without any side interruptions 🤣.

@R4nd0mus3r lol in the wn they have had much snu snu already. That chapter when Hiya was introduced and almost killed her, she got horny af watching Fulio smash hiya to bits and dragged him into the nearby hotel soon as he healed her

I've read the WN and I must say that the authors should've left the part where Fufun gets excited when she's beaten by the demon king. Also
can't wait to see Fulio and Ris's children. They got twins btw.

So a lovesick idiot providing assistance to a musclebrained idiot, all while the humans got a more competent leader...I’d hate to be a demon right now

And you’d think that third idiot would have learned his lesson about swiping artefacts from treasuries. He clearly wasn’t able to tell what he took was dangerous and had no way to tell what was safe. He’d probably have been better sticking to something safe like coins instead of expensive items he’d have to sell on, though if the demons have their own currency that’d be tricky too

Users who are viewing this thread