Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 5 Ch. 22 - Luck and Misfortune.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Bah, after that hypocritical trash opinion-forcing they did to Barirossa in the previous chapter with the pretext of "i need your biased opinion to be unbiased" and this boring chapter, it's time to drop this trash.

Dex-chan lover
I'm actually starting to like idiot Blonde "hero." He's such a goof that you can't take him seriously and him and his floozy always get into the dumbest situations but manage to survive somehow. Its funny.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this series focuses way too much on characters it makes me hate and I just want to drop dead, or (the Princess) ones I just give 0 shits about. Personally, I don’t care what the human kingdom does or if it even survives and I don’t care about the demon army now that the former king is gone and an idiot and a masochist are in charge. I’d much prefer more focus on the Mc and his friends (I think of them as family at this point actually) slow life, with everything else being secondary or heard second hand when they run into the problem. I don’t want focus on characters I just don’t care about (I suppose that’s entirely different if you like those side characters).

Double-page supporter
@TNT261:
The focus on the kingdom and demon army is neccessary if you want to have some of the characters involved with those two parties make another appearance or switch from either of those places to the MC's family like the former demonlord did.

As such as someone who also reads the novel I just want to let you know that the manga is following the novel.
The novel is written in this way with changing PoVs, too.
And while it might be a bit strange these different scenes usually end up playing into one another.

For example What the demon army does - e.g. where they plan to attack - can affect the other characters if they happen to be there.

Or another example the "blonde hero" stole from the demon army so naturally they will pursue him to get those items back.
So if the "blond hero" goes somewhere close to the MC then there is a chance that the demon army pursuing him will run into the MC.

Dex-chan lover
JUST GIVE HER THE CHILD
And may the ex-Demon King finally get his Demon Queen
Please Abe, make it happen.

Dex-chan lover
I feel i like to support the princess there, when she whole hearted wants to overcome the demon invasion crisis...

@Morose
Can you remind me who Gozaru (is he the former demon king)?
Also, who is Sleip, Birelli, and Belano?
Im gonna assume Uliminus is the cat girl and Barirosa is the female knight?

Dex-chan lover
@anime_simp_senpai:
Gozaru = demon king (former)
Uliminus = cat girl
Barirosa = female knight
Birelli = archer girl (Barirosa's group)
Belano = mage girl (Barirosa's group)
Sleip = heavenly king of the demon army (debuted in ch020; from the Death Horse race, but can take human form)

I mean, it's not like they can't afford the trip, just organize it and go, don't take some poor fella's only chance to treat its family ¯\_:)/)_/¯

Dex-chan lover
She really wants that baby.

...You know you have a wish-granting genie, right? Also a lot of money to just go to an onsen with if you want.

Musclehead douche gets what he deserves. Play dumb and win dummy prize.

i hope blond hero gets some redemption arc since he's insufferable right now. or he becomes irrelevant. either is good.

@Talh
The novel is written in this way with changing PoVs, too.
And while it might be a bit strange these different scenes usually end up playing into one another.

Isn't that what happen in most novel though? good novel at least.
What so strange about bunch of scenes coming up into conclusion(s) or even carry on to the next event/arc? Why bother put it into the plot in the first place unless for comedic purposes or side story type of chapter ? That just bad writing.

Comment section always make me wonder, sometime they act like a sage who is experience and know how the world works but actually just newbies starting they adentures lol. Even worse sometimes it feel like they are reading a completly different series lol.

Users who are viewing this thread