Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 5 Ch. 22 - Luck and Misfortune.

demonlord: losing a war
kingdom: dealing with corruption
other hero: is on the run and is incredibly underpowered
MC: "Lets have a hot spring episode."

Dex-chan lover
Well, if anyone interested, here is some spoiler from LN (as per the character pages in the volume), relating to
children born of the currently known characters
Fulio & Risu -> Daughter & Son
Gozaru & Uliminus -> Daughter
Gozaru & Barirosa -> Son
Sleip & Birelli -> Daughter
??? & Belano -> child (gender not specified)

@Thatguy66 Knowing his luck the coins would probably be cursed and give any one that takes them the golden touch or something that would turn him into a monster. Anyway want to take bets on the (idiotic) blonde hero interfering with MCs relaxing trip to the onsens with his wife.

@Morose So
Gozaru & Uliminus/Gozaru & Barirosa are they happy with this arrangement?
🤣

Hot Spring!!

Fed-Kun's army
that cumstain of a hero is still there huh
it's been too long since I last read this lol
reread time

Aggregator gang
he stole...a whole bag's worth of cursed junk...didn't he?
yep...evil black aura, fake hero luck...definitely cursed
only question at this point is, will he get possessed again and cause trouble in the onsen town?
or will he sell the cursed junk in the onsen town MC's about to visit and cause tons of trouble there?
...I doubt he's smart enough to figure out that it's cursed, what the curses do, and use them for his own benefit.

Fed-Kun's army
It seems like author doesn’t want the couple to be alone. Nooope, just has to drag in those people.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, the author must have a preference for this asshat hero if he’s still alive after all that shit...

At this point that fake hero is just like team rocket that appeared just to create trouble

I just love Furio's suit, it reminds me of the stealth suits in MGS and it's absolutely gorgeous.

@Morose
The demon lord has more concubines than our boy Furio lmao, shame.

surprisingly they're not dead yet and i have an urge i have to kill them before they progress any further because i think they might be an annoying antagonist that got sum forbidden treasure

Users who are viewing this thread