Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 5 Ch. 22 - Luck and Misfortune.

Dex-chan lover
Love the characters and writing. Not much of a story, but instead much of characters, and I find myself liking this style a lot.

Double-page supporter
@Crenesia
You should notice that I replied to another user to explain to him/her why the scenes about the different PoVs exist and that they are neccessary for the story later as they come together.

I know the blonde hero is a shitty character, but something about his idiotic irredeemable shittiness and dragging his handmaiden along for the misadventures is endearing.

Heh. Woman's literally thirsty enough to try having children with the human guard just for that litter of puppers.
... I doubt the author'll even go that route, though.

Double-page supporter
I'm surprised that ho who follows blond hero bitch around is still with him. I expected her to abandon him when shit hit the fan, but she's loyal to him to the end. How surprising.

@MW2366if you're talking about fulio and risu they've already done the dirty once and they'll do it again, probably

Fed-Kun's army
ahh... again that stupid "Blond Hero" did something dangerous for others... just drop dead you moron

@dancur They probably had the snu snu multiple times before since Hiya said in Chapter 14 that "they had overlapped their bodies a few times before", and also in the LN it said something about "Daily Morning Sex" so this couple is a bunch of rabbits in heat ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
@Morose
Does Blossom (the farm girl) get together with anyone or has that not been addressed yet?

Wait, did he bone Risu? Or is she misinformed about the whole process and thinks kissing does that or smth?
Also, I seriously hope that the miasma from the demon items kills them.

Lan

Dex-chan lover
@TimeVolt Go reread. A lot of .... was being had. She was even mortified because the unidentified being was spying on it.

Users who are viewing this thread