Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life

After more than 20 of these types do people actually think this setting is still good? I really question your judgement at this point. Isekai is Isekai. Tensei is Tensei. These are all genre and these concepts will repeat, I understand that-but when the same damn setting is 80% the same thats a huge problem. I've seen at-least 5 manga that talk about rebirth or getting sent to another world and then failing the entrance exam-however it may be about..then finding out that they are actually gifted and living a leisure life. When you can't differentiate between unique manga and overrated ones..you're screwed.

@kanaloa I question why you think you can question other peoples judgement.
Everyone has their own taste. I can't stand the color yellow but I won't imply someone is somehow broken for liking it.
Isekai stories are essentially power fantasies. The real world can be shit, people like escapism. You don't get to judge what kind of escapism they get to like.
I really wonder why isekai stories get this kind of constant bullshit when yet another shonen action story with zero plot development is just par for the course.

My advice?
Grow up.

Fed-Kun's army
This is like A non-isekai version of Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody where the MC comes from a fantasy world already working as a merchant instead of being a computer programmer/video game designer

ch2 page 13 says rank A stands for 'Ahh' and rank S stands for 'Shit' in the guild system lol

Dude became a god but the people that tried to kill him are still breathing, its kinda weird. About not knowing he is strong is pure bs, a regular person would notice a minute change on their bodies, be he can't notice his stats going from 10~ to 999+.

Thanks for the translation, I hope this manga get translanted further than the novel...

I like this manga so far, it's got a little different feel than some. The whole stat stuff is annoying though and feels extremely forced. I guess one way to look at it is, The mc was a mere merchant with no battle nor magical experience so he probably knows nothing of the "feeling" of his magical power being increased. There are a few manga that describe magic as someone having to learn how to sense it before they can tell how much they have, in that case he may not be able to feel it just yet.

@kanaloa
you chose the wrong manga to complain about, lol. This is one of the first Isekai(different world) manga that i have seen that transfer someone from 1 fantasy like world to another. You merely wanted to come complain on the manga based purely off the tags and it appears you didn't even read it before judging it. while there are a few that are so similar they are nearly identical most have a few major differences in how the world uses magic and martial arts which is all that matters. You complain about this genre for dozens of similar themes but what about the hundreds of Murim comics(Thousands of novels) that are all based on the same type of world. Or how about the hundreds of romance comics that have copy past type characters that have no uniqueness.

If these stories were truly bad and you hated them, you would not have read "more than 20" of these. you would have avoided the genre after only a couple since you say they are all the same. It's all fine though we all know you will be reading the next Isekai or Tensei Comic that pops up on here as well and probably post that exact message on them too.
I only posted this cause i am bored and i ran out of stuff to read(that i am in the mood for at least.) Have a good day everyone who killed some time reading this and happy reading.

Contributor
idk why . but i really like this one, thnks for doing this!

Cool, there's a manga out now. Especially how the novel translation kinda broke a while back...

Dex-chan lover
@kanaloa I find it funny that you complain about isekai being copy+paste and lacks uniqueness with your totally generic complain that's already been said a lot of times. The problem with isekai already prevalent since long time ago with a whole lot of other genre you know? Do you also complain in every romance shoujo, sport shounen, battle shounen, slice of life and many other genre? Or you just complain on isekai mango just because it's currently the shiny big thing?
Of course it's not a good thing but you guys always hate it like isekai mango killed your whole family.

Users who are viewing this thread