Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life

Oooooohh- a loyal husband. Yes, a monogamous ml for once in a while is refreshing. OP lead and OP comrades, yes I sense a chilling life,

Fed-Kun's army
What even is the point if he's so OP? It's not funny and the action is not tense. Trash isekai.

Fed-Kun's army
About the LN or WN, what is Risu life-span ? IS she like imortal / not aging ?
Apparently in the LN they did it before this, maybe their relationship was better handled in the beginning, but in the manga, at least the mc aknowledge that their relationship "wife/husband" was not entirely genuine, and know after living together and get to know ech other, he prob fell in love with her ?
So if good that in the maga they did it just now. Well played author, an isekai where the MC and FMc have a relationship that actually progresses without any harem.
Hope it doesnt gets axed or repetitive. The art is really good, specially Risu's drawing, alot of details in face, and thankfuly she is not overly sexualized.
Saldy there is not enough art / fanart of this series, this is basically pretty hidden gem.
High hopes for this :D

Dex-chan lover
Actual progressive relationship in Isekai Manga? yes, you heard me right.

Blessed. 10/10.

Demon Lord gotta find his waifu soon too.

capitolo 14 wow top op non so che dire. 9/10 se lo merita solo per quello goooooood

Fed-Kun's army
This new cover looks really good ! Cant wait for upcoming chapters. Fenris / Risu is carrying this, my fav character by far, her reactions and facial expressions are the best. Though sadly, their romance still feels forced :(
I hope their romance gets authentic/true in the future

Just hope the author doesn't suddenly stop the manga so that people go to the LN...

I like how in every cover the leads have some sort of skin ship & I love that for once the “harem” (if you can call it that) acknowledge & seem to respect the fact that the ML is happily taken

Fed-Kun's army
New cover looks pretty good, but where is the new chap ? Is this on break ?
@Jethzki nah, In the novels
they have sex right at the start where she takes 'humanoid' form and tells Banaza(MC) to kill her. They do it after their conversation that night, and pretty much daily. Like rabbits basically. I appreciate much more the manga approach on their first time and the whole sexual relationship, since this way its wholesome sex and not just sex.

Users who are viewing this thread