LV999 no Murabito - Vol. 9 Ch. 42

The matrix. The real world was damaged beyond repair so the surviving members of humanity were placed into the matrix where they could live full lives over and over.

Fed-Kun's army
@vodspod

Let's face it. Quite a few scientists (CS or otherwise) are, to varying degreese, spurred on by such fantasies. And given the progress in hardware, software and optics I would frankly not be surprised to see some sort of immersive VR game (no, not Oculus & co.) in our lifetime.

I myself am working with the utopic hope of helping to create something like "Angelic Layer" or "SAO" - much more interesting than the paricle cannons of NGE etc!

As people mentioned, this is matrix levels of crazy, I wouldn't be surprised if is like the matrix, except for the robot part, or... maybe AI might be involve, I also wouldn't be surprised if those two "demons" where actual AI place into human bodies.

Double-page supporter
I didn't really know what "the next stage" would entail, but this definitely wasn't on my list of possibilities.

Dex-chan lover
@Tanterei I am currently working on the interaction simulation portion rather than the graphics and physics. i.e. Jobs, animal interaction with reproduction through birth, monetary systems with supply demand and limited currency in circulation, rot + dulling + quality of items, dismantling of corpses, and more.

For the time being I am working on the base of the framework, but I have been able to create stable wildlife systems that maintain for half a day before collapsing due to extinction of a key species. With changes to the other systems the stability of the wildlife would have been changed to unstable states, so I plan on adjusting the wildlife once the rest of the systems have been completed, using spawning monsters for the time being.

Oh shit, its the fuckin matrix.
Thats an interesting development. Quite unexpected too, but i guess why things were so videogame like make some sense now.
Because it basically was.

Contributor
I’m guessing if this isn’t some matrix type shit, the reason why demons aren’t allowed to go to the second level is because they don’t have a physical body. However, in Alice’s case a body was prepared for her that she inhabited when she made it to the second level.

Users who are viewing this thread