LV999 no Murabito

Fed-Kun's army
@Arin-san The tl group is a bag of dicks and mangadex allows them to remove their stuff whenever they feel, so other aggregators who don't care still get it but we don't.

for everyone who is annoyed that there are missing ch there isnt if you go to mangabat and search up LV999 no Murabito it shows 2 the one you guys know and the novel this one is the novel version which only has 2 ch out... so ya... dont be mad...

@JJred2 I dont know about mangabat or other aggregator sites. But if you search MangaUpdates there only has one version, and that is usually used as a reference.

And if my memory is not wrong, I believe it is the same content. So, there is no other version. Pls someone check it, I never want to touch aggregator sites again.

@einjineer nope there are def 2 difrent versions I checked and the art style and pacing is compleatly dif the story is same tho but if official sites are saying there is only one then that means they prob restarted it sorry if I had you do something you felt is wrong I was just punting out info but it is true the one on mangabat has 36 ch out and it doesn't seem like its dropped so im honestly a bit confused

i can already guess what happens most mcs when they figure out that a monster can turn into a girl instead of killing it like they do to other monsters 24/7 they desperately protect it

Want to read but suddenly go to Chap latest from chap 1 kinda lost the heart to read it..hope for reupload the previous chap

Group Leader
]is this an upload trolling ? lol I've saw some a like around here

I was literally about to start catching up on this series again, and everything is suddenly gone :'D
Rip this manga - if it's just troll or mistake I hope it gets fixed soon~

@JJred2 I just checked the novel version on mangabat, chapter 1 and 2 appear to be the exact same as the non-novel version. The only difference seems to be that a higher resolution version was uploaded for the two "novel" versions. Can you point out any other differences you're seeing?

Group Leader
It’s times like this that idealism should be thrown out the window. Mangadex, you’re a manga aggregator site. Stop acting like you’re anything else.
Fuck morals. We’re here to read manga. Why let dickbag groups dictate what can be uploaded?

Scanlation is about sharing with the community. This takes precedence over bullshit territoriality.

I feel like I missed a couple of chapters. Last I remember... Y'know, I don't remember what I read last.

Users who are viewing this thread