LV999 no Murabito

Group Leader
Sorry But We at MangaKaroshi will have to Delay the Chapters 2- 36 because our main typesetter for Lvl999 no Murabito is in Critical Condition Pls send Prayers. Ty 😉

Dex-chan lover
huh, not only did the manga have a weird change but also the chapters are just gone... into the garbage bin it goes I guess

Double-page supporter
Don't link to aggregator sites.
You can read it here

Group Leader
Why does this have the romance tag. I thought the mc doesn't have a love intrest.

Fed-Kun's army
For those who want to read this, the lvl 999 thing doesn't mean anything, the author just wants to say that he's stronger than most villagers.

on ch.11, the lazer attack that would most likely deal a fatal damage on him(a lvl 999 btw) judging on the dramatic atmosphere just got blocked by ~lvl 50 sage unscathed.

Dex-chan lover
RPG leveling systems really are the death of creativity. Every manga has to have one now. I guess they provide the same function they do in shitty videogames: the illusion of progress and achievement. Or in the case of this trashfire: a juvenile power fantasy.

Basically instead of believing in equally loving everyone MC equally hates everyone pretty much (for a reason)
Good manga, deserves its 7 star rating.
You should pick this up for a read inbetween other manga releases.
Theres also a tomboy character that is clearly a nod to The proabably gay barber in The Beginning After The End which is frequently early on used in jokes about her looking like a guy (it's like every 3 chapters after shes introduced till chapter 10 or 11)

Aggregator gang
Ok... How is this a romance?? So "love interests" are lil sis, princess?, and bunny mic baggage? And none of them seem to be even close to romantically loved by mc...
How does this have a romance tag lmao

Users who are viewing this thread