Machida-kun's World - Vol. 7 Ch. 27 - Today's Machida-kun Part II

I just read this whole manga in one sitting and... wow... it didn't take long at all for the tears to start flowing. Even now I can't stop crying. Machida-kun, you are a beautiful man. Maybe one day I... I don't know... Congrats on the engagement you two!

Dex-chan lover
@DarkDooM It's just my opinion, but I think the problem with Inohara is already resolved in chapter 26 and 27.
He was helping her to made up with her old friend in middle school and helped her in picturing how the family looks like or supposed to be.

I wonder, why this manga didn't have anime adaptation?
Instead we got more isekai trope to be adapted.

That is how you make a good ending to a sweet story. It's great seeing a bunch of minor characters that the MC helped out along the way.

o7 It has been a pleasure to ride along with you all. goddamn top 10 romance of all time for sure.

if this get an anime, it would be my top list to be watched. why this don't get an anime?

Dex-chan lover
Inohara Nana? Hmm... In an early chapter she said it was Inohara Himitsu.

Quite a jolly and wholesome read. Thanks for the recommendation, @LysandersTreason

How did I stormed through such a rollercoaster like this in one day, my heart can't remember how to beat properly

ph6tpojfd5y11.jpg

god speed machida. such a good manga and ending.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kaarme probably the himitsu means secret (she didn't want to tell him, if i recall), but idk i kind of forgot that part

good read

Users who are viewing this thread