Machida-kun's World - Vol. 7 Ch. 27 - Today's Machida-kun Part II

10/10 manga, flawless

Easier said than done but please preform at least ONE Machida-ism act of kindness on a stranger today, it will change your life

Welp, the author reallly takes a responsibility about romance development here, Such a great ending but I would like it more if the author make at least an addition chapter about Machida and Inohara marriage

This is the sort of story that just goes on an absolute nice pace. Unlike other manga, the story is not unnecessary long, or stupidly short. Everything is well planned and well written that the story itself just feels so natural. Even though the ending is short, it still proves to be one satisfactory end.

i felt like i read something, so natural, yet so unreal, yet so real at the same time,

this is wholesome, dang it

THIS ENDING IS WORTH IT AND SATISFYING. BEEN BINGING SOME SOL/ROMANCE FOR A MONTH NOW AND I C AN SAY THIS IS DEF. IN MY TOP 10

This is one of the best romance mangas ive read! Really wholesome, very natural tempo, and just Machida being so smooth :)

i feel really happy too!! such a great read and our MC is the bestest boy ever!

thank you Machida-kun!!

machida is such a natural-born lady killer with a big heart! i'm so happy i finished this series. it leaves a soft spot in the heart.

Users who are viewing this thread