Machida-kun's World - Vol. 7 Ch. 27 - Today's Machida-kun Part II

Fed-Kun's army
Even if Machida moves on, we still have Niko continuing the Machidaism. Would be nice to have a spin off version of Niko in high school being as smooth as her brother.

I feel nostalgic, machida-kun sure loves people. My past friend is like that too. :')

A really simple lesson being told. If you treat the world with love, the world will love you back. And it paid back in spades for machida.

my god what kind of job could Machida possibly get to support a large family??? I can't even realistically picture one. Community counselor? Therapist? Orphanage manager? Foster Care department head? City Councillor? Provincial premier?
I SEE IT NOW ! THERE CAN ONLY BE THE PRESIDENCY! YES YES YES YES YES MACHIDA FOR 2022 YES YES YES SING IT WITH ME! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! MACHIDA FOR 2022! YES! YES! MA! CHI! DA! 20!2O! 2!
wow...that certainly escalated, but definitely a city Councillor, or head municipal council leader, provincial governor, but man just imagine the sheer force of love the people has for him, rallying and supporting for the presidency!!!

honestly surprised this didn't turn into one of those cult leading, time-escaping series, where we get to see machida every 2-3 weeks, they either never grow up, or albeit time flows slower.

Fed-Kun's army
as expected, in my opinion, this guy actually can be a harem protagonist.

Double-page supporter
Would love an epilogue, but I'm quite satisfied with this end.

Thank you for all the work, excellent history, with a super nice main couple. A manga to remember, without making changes to the characters that will take them away from their essence. Gracias!!

And in my mind I hear, "Smooth criminal. *Dadadadada dun dun dada dun dun..."

That Machida....not even trying and just being straightforwardly himself. It's quite refreshing.

v1m

Now this was one of the most well-written stories I've read so far. Very nice!

Users who are viewing this thread