Machida-kun's World - Vol. 7 Ch. 27 - Today's Machida-kun Part II

Fed-Kun's army
What an absolute wholesome legend! Machida you sly dawg... What a way to propose and make a lady happy ❤️I feel so happy after reading this manga 😄

Fantabulous ending, would have liked a kiss but it was still good 9.9999/10

Just image a part two from the point of view of machida's kid

Dex-chan lover
So, was he a "Gary Stu"?
But is strange... didn't the first chapter gave the impression that Hajime was unsatisfied with himself and in a bit of pain? This is immediately forgotten.

@Paninob if anything he was unsure of his direction in life, unsure of emotions, and unsure of how people saw him. Which are all things that she and his friends helped him realize. I don't think he was in any sort of pain really

Aggregator gang
I read this all in around 2 hours at 2 am the night before school starts. It was worth it.

ma boy never blushed hahaha tbh i would appreciate it more if showed more emotion to his gf.. anyway good read

This manga is so great.
I have never read a manga and enjoyed all of it from the start to the end, this manga is so heartwarming😭😩♥️♥️

Dex-chan lover
LOL called it, the Nana translate to number 7. I really like this manga. I love how every character show up in the last chapter, even only mentioned in conversation. Truly good read and encourage me, however small it is, we can change the world, start from our surrounding. There are still room to develop tho, like how he struggle with his post-study choice, but ending it at this timing does also feel perfect...

9/10 for me!

I'm really thankful for this manga since it changed the way I saw the world, once in a while I come back to read this again to remind myself to be better

Users who are viewing this thread