Machikado Mazoku - Vol. 3 Ch. 38 - Secrets of 10 Years Ago! Memories Shaped Like Petals

Dex-chan lover
w8 If Sakura is a part of yuki ('s heart) and momo x yuki, it is a tripple yuri stack incest pack. You have my attention now.

Dex-chan lover
in page 8, when Sakura goes "this gentle girl who's even carrying her sister's curse"
is she refering to who? Shamiko? does it mean that Ryoko is cursed while their mom is pregnant or something?

or does she refer to herself? if so, what is Momo's curse?

Aggregator gang
@LLENN: Yes, Yuko is carrying Ryo's share of the curse as well. That why Yuko's condition grew worse during the time when her mother was pregnant with Ryo: the force of the curse that would have fallen on Ryo fell on Yuko, who was already suffering massively from her own portion, instead.

I think the war is not just demons vs magical girls.
As a magical girls Sakura mage a barrier to safe guard demons from magical girls. This act it can be seen as betrayal as magical girls supposed to hunt demons.

And momo scars comes from "wound cause by fellow ether body" i highly possible momo fought some other magic girls.

in mexico getting exited means that you are horny, so in my mexican heart shamiko was turned on when she saw momo´s new outfit

Users who are viewing this thread