Machikado Mazoku - Vol. 6 Ch. 66 - New Heights! The Shiny New Peachy Form

Ah, it’s so wonderful every time this gets updated. Thank you to all the hard workers at Sunrise Arrow. We’re also past the point that I’ve personally been spoiled on, so everything coming up is brand new territory for me for the first time in months. It’s so exciting! (Well, ok, we’ve been past the spoilers I’ve seen since last chapter, but I wasn’t feeling to well when that came out so I wasn’t quite as excited as I am now)

Dex-chan lover
Waaa that colored front page is so cute. Shamiko is just the best demon girl in all of anime/manga (and I want to buy this whole series, license in English plz)

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Shamiko not covering her eyes properly, then her tail went up when Momo was being undressed and dressed in lingerie. Then she had her hand on Momo's belly while talking with Ogura and finally she wanted to record the transformation sequence for future use.

On Momo's side, she's comfortable enough to remark that Shamiko focus on her navel. And finally she ended making the fall to darkness form her permanent form.

Excellent progress on both sides.

Dex-chan lover
Shamiko embarrassed about her dinner date being awkward but will rush to her wife the moment she asks. That's love. Navel love.

Group Leader
Well, the scar on momo’s belly requires grave attention. I must check whether there’s another in other parts of her body.............. *Smash* *Splurt* *Drip*

Dex-chan lover
that "DING" rainbow color thoooooo also LOL shamiko x momo's belly strikes again

Dex-chan lover
Those color pages are so cute!

And that beefy heartfelt devil Momo form, oh my...

Shamiko always staring at Momo's navel and once again touching her tummy. Then she wants to record her transformation. Great chapter.

Momo called Shamiko for a clearly quickly made new transformation right after the humiliating (for Shamiko) dinner. Last chapter was not a fluke, Momo has really become a sensitive boyfriend. Now she only needs the guts to not take back her confessions.

The new form was horrible (especially the lower half) and the one Lilith came up with was even more shameless than Shamiko's. But of course, there is no need for new ones as the darkness form was great already. Gotta love how aware Momo is that the form exposing her navel is all Shamiko really cares about. This demon is such a loyal fetishist.

Users who are viewing this thread