Machikado Mazoku - Vol. 6 Ch. 74 - Throwing an Afterparty!! Friends Assembled!

Dex-chan lover
Finally Momo and Shamiko are sleeping together. It's a long time coming.

Also welcome back Demon Girl Next Door!

Aggregator gang
SEASON 2! Thats definitely good news.

Also, momo falling into darkness because of shamiko is just adorable. 😂

Dex-chan lover
Congrats for season 2. Momo is lucky to have a mama like Mikan

Perfection. Also hurry up and raise a faimily of 10 children, 30 grandchildren and 16 great grandchildren, already.

Group Leader
I’m starting to sense a pattern, whenever a manga takes a random hiatus with no explanation, it seems to be getting an anime

Dex-chan lover
Season 2. You know what that means, right?

The anime-only people are finally gonna be blessed with the true form of the...

✨Trash Queen✨
uUgIxlq.jpg

New season
Momo opening up
Actualy dependency on shamiko

sorry noose, not today. My happiness is immesureable, and my day is restored

Dex-chan lover
Might as well do so here too, thanks team and Nia for the update as always, show some appreciation for the redrawers too yall smh my head. But ye thanks <3

Dex-chan lover
This is actually the first I'm hearing about a S2, thanks for sharing the news! That's going to be something to look forward to.

The plot's going somewhere interesting now as well, maybe we'll finally have a mystery or two cleared up after god knows how many chapters.

Also, high quality meme at the end, firmly approve.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Shamiko excited about sleeping together with Momo? That's new and welcome.

Momo bothered that Shamiko is obviously hiding something from her and Shamiko embarrassed that the conversation isn't with the 2 of them alone is more of the good gayness that I was missing for 2 months.

That being said, as good as dream-diving is for the end of a volume, is it really necessary? The point of the previous chapters is that Momo and Shamiko were gonna be open with each other about everything in their pasts and with the current situation only Momo will reveal her past, she still won't know about Shamiko's. This is one of those cases in which simply having a talk about their mutual thoughts and feelings would have been more beneficial to them.

Momo apologizing in advance really picked my curiosity, she said she had no idea about Joshua back during the box reveal, so I wonder what she means.

Power Uploader
Exactly what page from what chapter is Momo referring about Shamiko hiding something from her?

Dex-chan lover
@ScarecrowB
Last chapter near the end when Momo asks what Fake Ogura (Gusion) and Shamiko were talking about in the barrier.

Gusion told Shamiko not to tell Momo about it lest it discourage her.

Users who are viewing this thread