Machikado Mazoku - Vol. 6 Ch. 74 - Throwing an Afterparty!! Friends Assembled!

Fed-Kun's army
At last... fuck, just 2 hours and you guys are already here?! Who're you guys, the flash!

A HOLE in ancestor!
Killing line of the series!

Thank you!
I'm so happy it's back, and with a great chapter right off the bat

I wonder how Momo's opinion of the added fox ears would change if Shamiko actually got to see them. Speaking of, both of them continue to be utter disaster lesbians, but at least they're inching towards progress.. or literally climbing into bed together in this case. I do wonder how the statue got those mods, she claims it's Ogura, but could it be Gusion? Well, details details, I'm very hype to see what's the Deep Dark Secret plot.

Double-page supporter
Well initial seduction attempt was a bust but they still ended up sleeping together. We may even get to see a pre-depression Momo

Dex-chan lover
Yay. More to fuel the S.S. ShaMomo <3 I love this series so. Glad it got a season 2. I bought the first season on blu Ray and preordered the manga vol license coming next year. Such good cuteness

Making Shamiko the butt of the joke aside.... this was a really important chapter for Momo. We got to see that in the past she had actual depression (all the symptoms we gathered by now make it undeniable), we see that she's already met Anri in middle school, which would explain why Anri acted so familiar with Momo being around and we also got to see how Momo's personality changed.

Shamiko changed her life and brought color to it, that much we knew. But it's good to see that everyone gathered around them isnt just there for Shamiko, many of them care about Momo just as much if not more. Momo had a laserfocus on Shamiko for so long that she didn't even notice that she was surrounded by friends who worried about her. Lilith, Mikan, Riko, Ugallu... they are all there for her, even if they show it in very different ways. And Momo finally realized that she wants to protect this town again, not just to preserve Shamiko's smile, but also to protect her own happiness she built here. I think that's beautiful.

Also good to know that the theories were correct. Momo got those scars from fighting another magical girl, because only ether can put permanent scars on ether bodies. The way Momo tried to warn Shamiko that she will see some bad things, but that she is still alive and well is certainly implying it. Some overpowered magical girl on the level of Sakura is certainly dangerous. I wonder what her motive is? If Komomo managed to repel her she must probably have spared her, rather than having lost. Could she be connected to the Dark Office getting destroyed?
This arc is already the most interesting.

Dex-chan lover
Damn we about to head to a huge development arc for Momo! Can't wait for both next chapter and s2!

Dex-chan lover
Shamomo moments, the excited announcement of Season 2, and Momo literally having her life improved by Shamiko. I just...it's so gay, and they are goals. I love my tsundere girls that are finally starting to dere with each other.

"Dicey Mahou Shoujo", also OP and had the town in her sights?

reminds me of :
Sakura.Kyouko.full.478385.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The progress of their relationship is all out of whack! Sleeping together before they even kiss!?

Glad to see the announcement of the second season. Definitely deserves it!

Dex-chan lover
Commercial Use Mandarin Juice, 600% Concentrate.

Dang. That's some good stuff right there.

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling that the next couple chapters are gonna be pretty huge. Wee’ll learn more about Momo’s past, but also Shamiko might discover Momo’s feelings for her in all these memories... She’s already pretty much head over heels for Momo anyways

Users who are viewing this thread