Machikado Mazoku - Vol. 6 Ch. 77

This speed translation/typeset is better than the last one... I guess. Would still prefer if you wouldnt do it at all and instead took the time to do a polished one. Nobody's desperate enough to not manage to wait a week. A bunch of people will read this inferior release and never realize there is a better one later like last time.

There is a lot to talk about, but I'll wait for the proper release for that.

Double-page supporter
Can we have something more lighthearted for a while? Like Jesus Christ, as if it wasnt depressing enough, now Russia is added into the mix.

I do question the use of mazoku and gosenzu in place of demon and ancestor. It's kinda like the all according to keikaku (TL note: keikaku means plan) in terms of redundancy and surely people been following the other translation for 70+ chapters now so it seems weird to divert from their choice of translating these terms for no benefit stronger than preference.

Dex-chan lover
Not impure reasons...THIS TIME xD

A flashback within a flashback? What's this, naruto? :)))) ba dum tsss

This experiment facility could explain Momo's insane strength, maybe is not all just the magic... But really, magical girls fighting against world's secret organizations now? O.O not just demons? this manga is really amazing, specially considering this is kirara.

Dex-chan lover
No impure reasons...at least not this time lol.

Nice to see Shamiko slowly level up

Dex-chan lover
why does the dumb 4 koma magical girl yuri manga have such a deep and engaging story and characters

Fed-Kun's army
Momo!! Shamiko! Is this the first time we've really, clearly seen Shamiko's dad? Gosh. He and Sakura really did entrust... a lot to the kids. And they're here to support each other now, and they have their friends too.

Dex-chan lover
She is Russian/slavic! woah.

also, True Love, reason to live.... I really appreciate the yuri flags, we should have them more often.

Dex-chan lover
Shamiko offering to heal Momo's stomach scars even though she loves her navel and scars that's true fuckin' love right there. You're becoming a truly great demon, Shadow Mistress Yuko.

Ah, even more things for Shamiko to hide from Momo.
I hope eventually she can be honest with Momo about all these things without Momo breaking.

Dex-chan lover
Great chapter, thank you. A lot revealed, but lead up to well and we've seen some serious character growth along the way culminating in self-reflection full circle right back to the very beginning of the series. Yet it still manages to maintain the fundamental hopefulness too. And also the humor, "It's not for impure reasons this time" oh you stronger yet still silly mazoku!

@BugDemon
You're absolutely right on the one hand, but at the same time it's not glaringly terrible like so many other instances at least? And I think this is common enough that people who follow the series will still notice. Also it's a good enough series that it easily justifies a re-read or two anyway.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
That's why Mikan said magical girls usually don't have super strength, it was unrelated to the ether body.

I hope Shamiko can use the Rod of Healing more often and that reversion was just a gag, this would be the final of volume 6, it's about time she levels up outside of dreams.

It's nice Shamiko is determined to protecting them instead of being protected from now on, she even put aside her perversion for a second to heal the girl that she loves her smile, but I don't think it's a good idea for her to keep so many secrets, she's already keeping a secret: Gusion and now Metako's memories that directly involve Momo? I feel like Momo won't be happy if she realizes Shamiko knew this before Shamiko tells her herself.

Fed-Kun's army
Google translate

[Page 3]
Metako : The organization, which controls you, has fallen in. You are not more likely to commit suicide
Momo : I'm not dead.
Momo : For rent.
Momo : What is it?

[Page 4]
Momo : Yak call you? (I think she says "you call me?")
Momo : Me sounds, operation 27 (might be "I'm called Operation 27")
Momo : Mon-mo?
(it's so funny that it translate "Мон-мо" to "Mon-mo". It's cute and that's how some japanese people call her)

@Primo_Itoko
Glad to see someone has seen the chekov's gun for "true love" not being able to be brainwashed by dream demons. That is definitely gonna come in handy later.

@zanonyn
Of course it's worth re-reading. I re-read the entire manga on occasion just because I feel like it (and because it helps refresh on some topics). Not everyone actually comes back to check though. I remember when some older chapters had mistranslations and that kept people confused about concepts for dozens of chapters to come. Even if this one was alright, speed translations/typesets are bound to cause more issues than they are worth. Usually it isnt a big deal on Mangadex, but in this case we have a dedicated translation group with consistent quality, so this isnt really needed.

Users who are viewing this thread