Made in Abyss - Vol. 10 Ch. 57 - Value

Dex-chan lover
@Doomroar
I think she will still kill everyone, but for inverted reason. Instead of killing them because she hates them, she will do so because she cares. She will eat them all and add their value to herself, aka take their hopes and dreams into herself.

Then she will join the gang for the next leg of the journey, to the 7th layer.

Double-page supporter
Fuck yeah, Faputa's arc comes to its climax with her finding a new purpose in life othrr than revenge. She's finally the daughter her mother wished for.

I assume Reg went into ponkotsu mode because of the time limit, and hopefully Faputa was getting decked because of stamina and the invading monsters aren't power creeped to be able to stomp the thing that just beat an Aubade.
Everything just continuously makes White Whistles look even more insane to be able to delve this deep.

Dex-chan lover
It's probably some symbol of the abyss....probably.
Or it's nothing, lol.

Fed-Kun's army
wish we get to the next arc already. I have a feeling faputa either joins the gang on their adventure, or she dies in this arc. I wonder which one..

I think she is becomming something that belongs on a deeper layer. Maybe there are more strange imortal beeings down there with that symbol. Cant wait for more.

I read this arc all over to remember what happened and the pace was fast.
Imo it was supposed to be a kind a small arc to introduce the new layer and get some more comrades (Faputa) because I don't think will be able to carry the group all by himself from now. Sadly Reg is weak, he has an OP body but his mind can't follow so he get rekt every time.
So well, the point of this arc was to recruit Fatuta but it took the author around 4 years to publish it instead of 1 year or 2.

Dex-chan lover
Oh gawd, this chapter give me chillss down my spine...

Users who are viewing this thread