Made in Abyss

Dex-chan lover
yea so if someones gonna sum things up for the less fortunate ppl here thatd be swell

Dex-chan lover
Is Veko a shotacon? What’s with all the women in this series being shotacons? Ozen’s into traps? Even Lyza’s husband looked like an eternal shota fuccboi.

What happened to the art quality in chapter 47? The characters are less detailed, and there are hardly any backgrounds.

Contributor
Nuuu poor Faputa, she shouldn't ruin her own body like this. Thanks for the update. <3

Contributor
Check the inside cover of latest volume https://www.reddit.com/r/MadeInAbyss/comments/925mno/made_in_abyss_volume_7_inside_cover/

Does anyone know if there's a scan of the Official Anthology Comic out anywhere?
It's fine if raw, I just wanted to know, because I can scan my copy if not

Aggregator gang
Ye gods, can someone plese re-title/re-upload the chapters and make sure they're all titled in one format so we don't have later chapters appearing before earlier ones? It's a real mess here right now.

@tydye

Is that Doorbeetle Reco or something different? DR has been uploaded to e-hentai; I can't see it on the usual sites.

Edit: can't spell.

@0x00019913

The front and back cover look like this. I'm certain this isn't Doorbeetle Reco.
It's an Anthology, many artists create short doujin stories and the mangaka compiles them all into a fan comic.
Even bkub has a chapter in it. Here's how it looks from front to back.
https://imgur.com/a/C4XutYH

@tydye

Cool, cool. I've seen almost no mention of it anywhere. I'd definitely look through it if it were uploaded.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update boys, man I wish this series had a new chapter like everyday.

There is so much untranslated manga out there and 3 groups are fighting over translating this one, fucking really?

Users who are viewing this thread