Made in Abyss

It's funny to see many scanlators fighting over this series.
Nah, I follow digital one since it has beem licensed.

eli

Group Leader
@gum_rummy For the attention, obviously. The only good one (in translation accuracy and typesetting) is the /a/ group fwiw.

I'll try to guess: they're eating its "babies" either because they have healing properties or are just an unlimited source of food and moisture.

Fed-Kun's army
OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT THAT'S FUCKED UP
this is getting better and better

I’m addicted to how much this fucks me up..maybe I have a problem, shits good

Its pretty fucked up how the “princess” killed the robots, even though the robots had been warning the humans about playing with things they can’t control the entire time. Also, everyone seems to talk about the babies. But if you paid attention, they died very quickly after they were born, each time. The mother had reverted to a primal state, and only knew to care for them when they were alive. But when the babies are alive and fresh, they can save the humans from the mockwater’s side-effects.

Where is the horror tag? Not only it's gruesome horror, but the horror is constantly inflicted upon children.

@Ayreos A sexual violence tag might also be appropriate. I haven't read the whole manga, so I'm not sure how consistent the theme is, but Vueveko (not sure how to spell her name) appears to be getting raped by her "father" early in the flash back.

Did this remind anyone of the Deep Roads from Dragon Age: Origins?

Users who are viewing this thread