Made in Abyss

Dex-chan lover
@DominantReverse We have all been there my friend.

Foolish children thinking that they know what to expect but the hard truth is... no one is prepared for the depths of the Abyss, NO ONE.

Fed-Kun's army
TRANSLATION IN PROGRESS.

vueko's rapist is a hidden guardian and self-proclaimed sage

Habemus Abyss!

I was worried that the hype around the movie to be released would make the author skip the rest of year. Anyway, with luck we may have more a couple chapters until the end of 2019.

I feel a bit dumb after reading it whole. It has so many weird gaps, so many places where I had to guess what happened, so many places where I had no idea what is going on ATM...

Speedread? No idea what that means, seriously.
I have ADHD, so I need to read every single letter, no way to skip any text :D

What kind of drugs are people on to like this shit? As Carlin said, imagine how smart the average person is. Now realize that 1/2 of the people in the world are dumber than that.

@princeofcups
I think its one of the better recent-ish fantasy manga, novelty and creativity counts for alot.. Especially if the market is saturated with overly clichee isekai works. (And people thought the magical girl fad back in the day was bad)

Banned
The ones who are complaining about this being trash and anyone liking it is stupid, are in fact the ones who are too dumb to put the pieces of the story together.

Probably should not read this like a novel and pay attention to the panels.

I read a lot of thing not just manga. But made in abyss is something different from those generic piece of trash isekai-like.

Finnaly something interesting and original.

Of course its not for everyone, you can go back read your harem isekai trash.

i guess the hiatus are going to be short this year, since the issue about 2019 was the author being busy with the promotion of the last movie of MiA, which is already finished.

Dex-chan lover
The worldbuilding and story are pretty good and the art is absolutely beautiful. Shame the artist is a weird pedo who feels the need to force his child sexualization into as many chapters as possible with a healthy variety of fetishes.

Users who are viewing this thread