Made in Abyss

The Missing tab says ch. 9 & 46 are missing, but they are not...? They are just split...?

@weebskeuten (and anyone else using the "sexualization" argument)
Please understand that nakedness =/= sexualization. It is fine to say that nakedness makes you uncomfortable and isn't your cup of tea and I get it because I live in America, people are more upset about seeing a boob than seeing extreme violence, but saying that someone is sexualized because they are naked is just flat out wrong and says more about the person thinking that than it does about the situation.
An easy rule of thumb is "are they engaging in sex or sexual activities?" If no, then they aren't being sexualized.
If you need a further example, please look at Italian/greek art. They feature nakedness quite often and you can probably tell that in most cases, the people aren't being "sexualized"

7/10

Good story

now...

are you a pedophile?

Do you have a fetish for the MC repeatedly pissing her pants and having her pee soaked clothes shown to the audience? (I'm on chapter 18 right now and i think its happened like 3 times now)

than its probably 10/10 for you

edit:

I change my mind.

Ch. 43, the author drew the anus of a small flying monster

truly a masterpiece

edit2:

ummm so the main female MC just ate testicles

I really really really hope that wasn't intended to be an allusion

ummmmmm right

9/10. really great, nice art style, unique premise, and a plot that darkens as the abyss they are travelling in does, it explores lots of facets of the human mind, blah blah blah. lolis and shotas, strung up naked, what more could i ask for?
In reality, this manga is really good, but completely different from what i was pitched by those anitubers, the sexualization does hold it back from being a perfect 10, but once you get over the shock of it, it becomes something that breaks up the pace, the occasional weird thing amidst a sea of different weird things. I think the draw of this manga is twofold, its boldness, captured by its sexualization of its characters, as well as its main premise, the abyss, with its rules on going back, i think that the captivating thing is the reflection this manga gives on the human mindset, and the problem the abyss provides it, "if i can't bring it home? what good is it?", various characters have their different ways of solving it, but I haven't progressed to posting youtube video reviews in MD comment sections yet, so I'll spare you the details, also, the latest arc is a bit diminished in quality compared to the others, so that lowered the rating for me

Lux

Power Uploader
I want to start this. Do someone know the reason chapters are so rarely published? If the reason is the author being busy with many projects then it's ok. But if he's just resting on his laurels and losed his drive after the series success like many others (Miura, Inoue, Togashi etc...) then i'd rather not start it at all if there is no ending in sight.

@Lux because autor is too lazy, so we get updates once in a while, also he is busy playing splatoon. Same as Miura (Berserk) binging every shit made of Idolmaster.

I didn't get them watching the anime, but reading manga... damn those pedo vibes are too strong.

months go by... still waiting on my Faputa fix... my life is becoming dessicated from the lingering angst which seeks out a continuation of the despair this story brings to fill my soul.

In this manga lolis are tortured; Have their arms almost cutoff because of poisoning; Become deformed due to a curse; and are transformed into lunchboxes for scientific triumph. But yeah, the only "egregious" thing is that some times they're naked from the top up.

I don't know who needs this, but Ch 36 pg 21 is where The Rumble of Scientific Triumph SFX is.

Just wanted to remind yall that the next chapter will come out in a few days. More Faputa!! More tortured loli and shoutas! ...wait.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Sometimes i wondered... why the children the one get tortured........
It make my heart broken a part as i read it. Then again, i want to know if they are get an happy ending or not....
But what i get is, more new character,pre children get tortured....

I have finally reached the point where I have no idea what's going on in the manga anymore

Users who are viewing this thread