Mado Kara Madoka-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 12 - Madoka-chan's Masala

Dex-chan lover
Madoka-chan has a nice body, our protagonist sur3 is lucky

Double-page supporter
Only places I've been to that did the dancing girls were Persian type places.

Fed-Kun's army
Facealming so hard !! What the fuck is wrong with Japan’s perception of India? The last time there was a belly dancer entertaining the guest during dinner was during the time of the Mughals and trust me that was a long time ago.
Still it was some nice fan service 10/10 will fap again

Dex-chan lover
Uh wait....Indian restaurant have belly dancers performing? Thats a thing? Im an Indian and Ive never seen this anywhere

I think the mangaka has its cultures confused

I think its Middle eastern culture is what has that. But my experience of this was in the desert, outside as entertainment . I dont think its a common thing to have it within restaurants. It might be too expensive to hire on a daily basis

Contributor
@UltimateAdrian lol I think the same. BTW, sup fellow weeb from India

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@UltimateAdrian20
@MangaA-Z
There is a difference between indian restaurants in other countries, and indian restaurants in india.

it's basically an extra service indian restaurants in other countries offer to let guests experience the culture of india.

I've also read about other foreign nationality restaurants doing something similar (I don't remember the country/manga).

Dex-chan lover
@cgr I guess, but its kinda weird to have an Arabian dance as entertainment for an Indian restaurant.

Aint knocking it cause who doesnt like belly dancing , but this is defiently a bit of culture clash going on. Would have been funnier if the manga acknowledged it

Contributor
Setting the culture clash aside, Madoka looks very nice in saree!!

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@UltimateAdrian20
can you tell me why the dance in the manga is arabian and not indian?

I googled indian belly dance, and I think it does look like what the manga shows.

belly dance is more arabian orientated , but based on my google, indians do belly dance.

http://www.polkacafe.com/belly-dancers-from-india-3652.html

and I just found this, belly dancing in indian restaurants: (delhi)

http://www.bellydanceindia.com/2016/03/14/belly-dance-in-delhi-restaurants/

sorry for my ignorance about your culture.

Dex-chan lover
wow, I thought Indians only showed their belly button, but maaaaaaaan the t-series country is lewd.

Users who are viewing this thread