Mado Kara Madoka-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 12 - Madoka-chan's Masala

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the MC is that actually regular short-sighted/timid as several Japanese people tend to be or he is just too damn blind and shy to see what she is offering

Dex-chan lover
@cgr Nah that's cool. I'm more enlightened if this is whats happening . MCs comment kinda confused me ,I guess

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing the whole Indian restaurant belly dance thing is something they just do in some places outside of India for tourists , kinda like in Italy we don't have guys with mandolins singing "O sole mio" at every restaurant XD

Dex-chan lover
@Remixman87

SPECIAL SPOILER FOR FINALE OF MADOKA-CHAN. VIEWER DESRECTION IS ADVISED.

4NNmX.gif

Is only joke, not actual spoilers.

Dex-chan lover
Belly dancing is Arab/Islamic and is just not part of Indian culture (it used to be when the Muslims rules but it's not something we consider Indian anymore)

Buuuuut Japanese restaurants in the States tend to be exceedingly Oriental in design, and probably don't look like that in Japan. It's probably to add to the atmosphere, but they just got their cultures mixed up.
It happens, and Japan isn't known for its cultural sensitivity at any rate

Fed-Kun's army
Belly dance thing happens in Turkey too. Not all restaurants but it is something known and a part of our culture

Dex-chan lover
I've said it before and I'll say it again: marry this woman now!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah... we don't get any of that here. It's unusual for the Indians running the restaurant to not have a local accent let alone any of that malarkey.

Fed-Kun's army
I have actually been to a Turkish restaurant hear in Canada that had a belly dancer.

I initially thought the friend who took us there was joking when he told us, until she walked past me while I was heading to the washroom.

every ones else,That is culture clash. Me as a idiot. damn she fine as hell!

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit! Also, how long until these two finally shack up? Lol.

Aggregator gang
That moment when the Indian food is not the hottest thing

Fed-Kun's army
Had this been any other story I'd be expecting things by now. I think I like this formula anyhow though.

Users who are viewing this thread